How do you reload two guns at once?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you reload two guns at once?

Hi everyone, I have been thinking about dual-wielding pistols for a laugh; how would you reload effectively in the middle of a fire-fight? - How do YOU do it?

This is mainly referring to automatic pistols, revolvers seem to difficult; post about it anyway if you do use them.

Comments and suggestions are always welcome!

Re: How do you reload two guns at once?

Probably the fastest way to do it, which would however be rather unacceptable for a real firearm (due to the dangers involved with where your muzzle is pointed) would be to stick one pistol under your arm, and do a normal speed reload, swap guns and arms, and reload the other.

I would otherwise do the awkward holding a gun and a magazine in the same hand. A decent easy access mag holster would be essensial to making that work.

Comment

throw the pistols into the air, while they are spinning through the air in synchronisation, you pull out two mags from your back pocket - one in each hand - as they fall down in unison, slot the magazines into the gun and fire at will
      Originally posted by LeeBristolAirsoft
      men's genitalia... num num num
      sigpic

Comment

^ Haha! :D

Would love a video of that!

I'm not entirely sure myself, after seeing it in video games; its plain stupid.

Comment

Serpa holsters and fast mags? Holster 1 pistol do the reload and then repeat no risk of shooting yourself in the arm and keeps hands free for the task at hand.

Comment

get a back pack like laura croft off tomb raider the film ?

id love that pack...
            sigpic
            Originally posted by Parky
            Being offended by the deaths of over 6 million people's almost as bad as not using the sales template.

Comment

Awkwardly.

Or buy/make some sort of Tomb radier-esque mag holder, and get practicing!

Comment

There is no easy way to do it really. Probably the best way is to reload one with the other holstered.

Comment

basically what the others said.

however when I've dual wielded in the past (When I was young and foolish) I used to try to fire them in differing patterns, so I could reload quickly while having a loaded gun to hand.

Comment

duel weilding pistols i would say stick a pistol between legs load one then reverse and do same with other. taken from the magpul dynamics idea of using your legs to reload with only one arm :D
                    Originally posted by FireKnife
                    Firing a MAC-11 is like a guy with premature ejaculation having sex with a stunning and filthy woman.

So much win but over way to quickly.

Comment

Joelezz you absolute hero :L
                      Originally posted by The Keeper of Secrets
                      It's a well known fact that more Magpul on your M4 = bigger penis.

Comment

Originally posted by kbates View Post
                        Joelezz you absolute hero :L
                        *Cough* Signature *Cough*
                        Originally posted by LeeBristolAirsoft
                        men's genitalia... num num num
                        sigpic

Comment

One trick to do is an IPSC one, you can buy magazine holding magnets that go on the belt so if its got a metal plate, yeah all right its going to stick out like a wing but you can just slam your pistols on your sides and there you will have grabbed 2 fresh ones.

Comment

Not really that hard....

You have index finger on the trigger, middle finger round the grip on each. Press mag release with thumb, remove mag with opposite thumb and 4th finger. Drop in dump pouch, remove mag from pouch and insert.

Repeat with other side, thumb both slide releases at same time (preferably whilst both are held pointing at the sky) Bring both arms forward full stretched, and fire left right left right whilst moving to new cover shouting "arrrghhhhhhhhhhh".

:D

Comment

^^^^ LOL
                              Originally posted by The Keeper of Secrets
                              It's a well known fact that more Magpul on your M4 = bigger penis.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TheLazyMarksman Please be aware that not only myself use this account. Find out more about TheLazyMarksman
                              Working...
                              X