Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How do you reload two guns at once?

drop both magazines
    transfer right hand pitol to left hand so both pistols are in one hand with your left tumb supporting the weapons
    remove magazines from right side mag pouch
    using middle finger to seperate the mags slot them into both weapons
    transfer 2nd pistol back to right hand and hit slide release. release slide release on left pistol by busing it down on a belt loop or side of body.
    fire
    trading WE M16A1 for CYMA or RS SVD with PSOP
    http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...ting-trades%29

Comment

simple.

I only have one magazine for each pistol.

so I carry 6 pistols tucked into various pockets on my tac-vest when ones empty, stick it back in holster/pocket/dump pouch/throw it at the nearest enemy and whip out a fresh one :D

Comment

Add weights to the base of the mag, throw to where you predict you'll need to reload, do a pretty little roll and load fresh mags into each pistol in the process. Equillibrium anyone?

Comment

I'm already carrying 2, I have yet to get more! I want a DE, although is it worth carrying three?

Who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by Joelezz View Post
            throw the pistols into the air, while they are spinning through the air in synchronisation, you pull out two mags from your back pocket - one in each hand - as they fall down in unison, slot the magazines into the gun and fire at will
            Yeah thats how it's done, surprisingly easy, once you've practiced for 20 years straight, I can't say I have lol
            "I guess it comes down to a simple choice. Get busy living or get busy dying."
            Red - Shawshank Redemption

Comment

Generally with great difficulty!

Whenever I have dual wielded (on the very rare occasion) I generally either whack a gun in a holster and reload or chuck it on the floor and do it on the ground quickly.

Its either that or give it to a team mate to do (One you trust that wont flick all the rounds out bar a couple of the floor so you get two shots in and have an empty mag)

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

maybe if you have opentop pistol mag pouches and they are held at the bottom of the mag you could slide your pistols onto them to reload. but the would have to be held with velcro so the mags could come out. then you just have to pick the other mags up lol. if you had extended mage it would be alot easier. like glock 18 mags, just slide the pistol ontp them when they are in your pouches and your done.
                Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 1 June, 2010, 10:00.

Comment

Originally posted by The Keeper of Secrets View Post
                  Awkwardly.

Or buy/make some sort of Tomb radier-esque mag holder, and get practicing!
                  Actually I had started designing something similar for the sole purpose of being able to use dual pistols in skirmishes and be able to reload them both at the same time. Got down to actually putting it together but then got sidetracked and such and never went back to the project. However I may do so after recently playing at the Mall with just two pistols. I've found running out with just dual pistols has it's own unique form of rush. :D
                  Democracy: Two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
                  Liberty: A well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

TM M4 CQB-R SOPMOD, WE M1911 SILVER x2, KJW MK1, KWA USP .45, KWA MP9 (soon)

Comment

Get a dwarf to follow you round carrying all your mags. When you need a mag change for both pistols the dwarf can hold them above his/her head. You drop empties out and then slam the new mags home. Just try not to pinch the dwarfs skin in between the pistols and mags because that really hurts.

If your defending then just line your mags up somewhere, drop the empties out and then just bring the pistols down on the fresh ones. Watched a friend of mine do that. Looked quite awesome. A circle of empty G18c mags around him.
                    TM MC-51 (Full Systema Energy gearbox and all the other internal fo shizzal)
                    Star AW-338 Sniper Rifle
                    Maruzen APS Type 96
                    TM P226, Tac Master .
                    WE SCAR + VFC UGL
                    KSC GBB MP7, KSC USP .45 XM survive

Comment

Originally posted by Abbadon101 View Post
                      There is no easy way to do it really. Probably the best way is to reload one with the other holstered.
                      Exactly that and ensure you fire one befor the other so you always have some shots to play with if needed. You should never end up with both empty at the same time, that's just plain bad planning.
                      Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

Just like Hit Girl
                        (40 seconds in)
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zLsd...has_verified=1

Comment

this guy is doing it right!
                          http://www.youtube.com/user/KhanSeb#p/a/u/1/EflAV7-99FA
                          Originally posted by FireKnife
                          Firing a MAC-11 is like a guy with premature ejaculation having sex with a stunning and filthy woman.

So much win but over way to quickly.

Comment

have some lacky follow you around,and when you shout "im out" he/she springs into life and helps you reload
                            VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                            trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

you'd need to make a custom mag pouch that kinda just hold the mag by the bottom plate so you can eject them and then just slam them down on to it ????

Comment

Originally posted by The Keeper of Secrets View Post
                                Awkwardly.

Or buy/make some sort of Tomb radier-esque mag holder, and get practicing!
                                Lara croft is the way forward, she has it perfected
                                sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TheLazyMarksman Please be aware that not only myself use this account. Find out more about TheLazyMarksman
                                Working...
                                X