X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RyanG39c
    replied
    Re: Hostages... Take them or kill them?

My local site allows you to medic the opfor if you take them out can work very well in a game if you medic them they have to follow you for 15mins after which they have to go back to regen or you can walk them around and then leave them at the furthest away part from the game so then they have to try and get back in the fight. Me and a friend did this a while ago and took 3 of there players out the game for quiet a while. Only down side is if ur shot then the opfor get there members back

Leave a comment:

• RabbitControlSquad
    replied

I think youd be hard pushed to kill someone with a BB gun mate. Youd have more chance by hitting them with it. Or freezing a rubber bayonet LOooooooooooooool

Leave a comment:

• Shinotama
    replied

Originally posted by Hunter512 View Post
    ..Personally I find it's Milsim gone to far cos shortly after "prisoner" rules are introduced guaranteed someone will decide that he'll use the dummy flexicuffs he's been carrying and the next thing you know people will be stood in stress positions, (see acheekymonkeyuk's post in the op morpheus thread).
    Or the real deal ASP ones people carry

We have only ever done hostage's with restraints at a site where people were happy with that.

Leave a comment:

• Hunter512
    replied

RL for a second surely killing a hostage defeats the whole point?

Personally I find it's Milsim gone to far cos shortly after "prisoner" rules are introduced guaranteed someone will decide that he'll use the dummy flexicuffs he's been carrying and the next thing you know people will be stood in stress positions, (see acheekymonkeyuk's post in the op morpheus thread).

Leave a comment:

• Reian
    replied

when we play hostage, it tends you be you need to keep contact with them, so one hand on the shoulder at all times, if you let go there back in. and will probably pistol you and half your team before you know what's going on if how we play is anything to go by. personally i always get bored with hostage duty, so just put a couple of rounds in them and get on with it. unless the other team really make things interesting at least.

the really poor attempts to convince you to let go that are the problem, cause it means unless your heartless like me, when the guy goes over pretending his sprained his ancle or tells you he's just gonna sit out for a while and catch his breath you tend to get a full auto burst in the ass.

Leave a comment:

• cactus
    replied

As long as he or she is ok with the gametime being deducted.

It would be good if say, you could have 2 or 3 people guard them, instead of the whole team, so the hostages team have a chance to rescue the hostages.

Leave a comment:

• G-Man
    replied

i think tactical under vest weapons(piston in shoulder holster) or because its handy my vest has large(internal) dump pockets that could easily conceal a small pistol without looking suspicious i use the left one to dump my spent m5 mags and that swallows 5 mags (2 taped) with ease.......

Leave a comment:

• SP3CTER
    replied

Man I absouluty love hostage rescue teams etc... Reminds me of playing games like Rainbox 6 Las Vegas, or the amount of books (fictional & non) about various hostage rescue teams back in Cadets.

I would be all for the ability to take hostages etc... Kinda reminds me of the Assasin objectives at GZ woodland. Extra little scenarios of this kind are extremely fun and can sometimes even make your day!

Leave a comment:

• Major
    replied

Surely the first thing you would do is attempt to escape?
    Unless you are in a game with limited to no respawns, then surely if you escape you escape and if you get shot then you go the respawn and start playing again, either way you end up getting back into the game a lot quicker than waiting around with your captors.
    But as i said, this only works if you have unlimited respawns etc.

Leave a comment:

• G-Man
    replied

i gotta say while as fun as escaping would be (or die trying always keep a pyro handy that way you can take some people with you ) i wouldn't want to spend half a game sitting twiddling my thumbs if someone had got the drop on me

Leave a comment:

• TobyRoberts
    replied

To be honest, I'm not really too enthusiastic about this hostage rule, as although it would only really be for about 10 minuites, it would be boring as $h1t for the hostage, and an easy way to ruin a game for them.

Each to their own I guess...

Leave a comment:

• b16jus
    replied

Some of the games we play a hostage is worth a lot in objectives.

We just take them back to base write there name down and then they are free to go off back to re gen.

10 min max they are out of the game

Leave a comment:

• Liam Moran
    replied

NO NEVER last thing i wanna do is spend a whole game as a hostage... i would just become deadman and walk off

Leave a comment:

• bravotwozero
    replied

Trade them!

If you're playing a game with limited ammo for example, trade them for some Bb's :p

Or pyros, intel, whatever.

Leave a comment:

• Shinotama
    replied

We played a game at a CQB site and we took hostages, handcuffed them and put them in a corner of a room until they where rescued, was good fun and I even won a badge from them for it lol

Leave a comment:

About the Author

Collapse

Mattplus Find out more about Mattplus
Working...
X