Agression or Stealth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Agression or Stealth

Stealth is for pusssays and chairsofters who are afraid of getting shot. Camping is the worst thing you could possibly do. Agressssion all the way. So long as you're always trying to give them a reach around the left flank and tickle their defences then your always gonna be on the up and under, am i making sense??

Comment

I think stealth and agression need to be used in equal measure, there's no point in running up to the bad guys if they can see you and shoot you. Stealth to get into position, then agression when you're ready to strike. Although, I have been known to run wildly at the enemy firing a P90 like a pistol. Usually works.
      Failure is always an option.

Comment

Originally posted by Matteh1990 View Post
        slow and lazy haha
        im quite tempted to start taking a flask of tea round with me
        now that is a plan! i'd say a combo of the above, but leaning to the more aggresive style :D

Comment

Bit of agression a bit of stealth, got to get the right mix for the situation.
          Its PDW Time!

Comment

Stealth for the most part, but if things go loud, or you get compromised; nothing beats a bit of Aggressive play.
            SHADOW COMPANY - (IC)/SNIPER

Comment

You have to mix and match constantly to be effective. But aggression is normally much more productive than standing around not making any noise.

Comment

bit of both really stealth to get where i need to be, use stealth if there is a large froup of enemys or agression if there is only a few
                Originally posted by Evansy
                Those aren't steroids. Chris had two orphan children grafted to his arms.

Comment

Stealthy approach, then storm the target with max noise and aggression.
                  'Smurf's Tours of Duty

ATR Winchester, 2 Regt AAC, 654 Sqn 4 Regt AAC, Cmd Tp, 4 Regt AAC, 216 Parachute Signals Sqn, HQ 16 Air Assualt Brigade, 668 (trg) Sqn AAC, 5 Regt (NI) AAC, JHF(NI) Operations, FSW Ops Sqn

Currently 1 (UK) Civ Div

Comment

Has to be agression with a liberal sprinkling of stealth - push up boys cmon!!!
                    I am battle-tested bayonets bro,You can’t process me with a normal brain-If you borrowed my brain for five seconds,you’d be like-Dude-can’t handle it,unplug this b@st@rd!-It fires in a way that’s maybe not from,uh this terrestrial realm-Charlie Sheen

Comment

• Re: Agression or Stealth

Nothing gets done without any aggression. Use some stealth to flank and aggression to push.

Comment

Both!

Sneak Up, get into a good position then GO LOUD and own the feckers!

Comment

i'd love to go stealth but my g36 is so loud it'd alert EVERYONE to my location, heh
                          Originally posted by Lt. Macka
                          big black shapes draw the eye.

Comment

I go nice and stealthy around the outside until I'm behind the enemy team. THEN ITS RAMBO TIME

Comment

Depends on the location and game. Sometimes when there is little cover you can achieve good results by running and screaming and firing like a lunatic, it's just a shame you can't see the faces of the younger players as they run in the opposite direction & wonder what the hell is happening, doesn't work with the old hands they just sit tight and then own you as soon as they range you :D. Other times I have stayed hidden until the opposing team have gone straight past me then sneak up behind them and.......
                              Mr C
                              VOA (Very Old Airsofter!)

Comment

Yeah, seems to be a general theme of sneak up behind... Then break both their legs, pin them to the ground AND GUN THER FACES.... or is that just me? ...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Matteh1990 Find out more about Matteh1990
                                Working...
                                X