Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Agression or Stealth

Originally posted by $inister M. View Post
    Yeah, seems to be a general theme of sneak up behind... Then break both their legs, pin them to the ground AND GUN THER FACES.... or is that just me? ...
    You need a silenced g18c with a 50 round mag
    Lady Astor (first woman MP in the House of Commons): "Mr Churchill, if you were my husband, I'd put poison in your tea."
    Winston (getting unsteadily to his feet): "Madam, if I were your husband ... I'd drink it."

Comment

I with merely a sniper rifle hid in one of the wooden huts at my airsoft site until it was surrounded by other team who didnt know I was in there. I waited for one guy to come past and made him surrender then ran back in and lifted head up and pointed gun through window at a guys head literally barrel on head. Took him a minute to realise what was happening then surrendered pretty sharpish. Another time snuck up behind enemy team with rental and face raped my friend, couple of other guys who were dead and the guy medicing them back in, twas awesome. And yes Proto just got a G36c and it seems pretty damn loud :D
      Knowledge is power

Comment

stealth first, then it proceeds into agression. Thats why the term 'go loud' was invented.
        sigpic
        Delta Rats 2nd Mounted Guard

Comment

not with tricky in the cart lol

Comment

I do a mixture of both depending on the game and surroundings.

Sometimes its impossible to be sneaky, other times its stupid to be aggressive, I prefere a mixture of the two!
            You Know When You've Been Deagled!

Comment

Sneak in and then lay down some serious fire to allow the rest of the fireteam to advance.
              -G&G M16 Proline
              -Classic Army P90 Sportline (soon to be traded for A&K M249)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bill1310 View Post
                not with tricky in the cart lol
                lol, nothing stealthy about that.
                sigpic

Comment

or healthy

Comment

Originally posted by bill1310 View Post
                    or healthy
                    i dont want to be the one pedaling.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MajorLandmark View Post
                      I would argue that the best aplication of stealth requires aggression on someone else's part to act as a distraction and maximise confusion.
                      too true^^^^

Yea you need both types of people or role to make a good team. I personally voted stealth because outfoxing someone gives me a better feeling than outgunning them!

Its always easier if everyone is looking at the guy running around with the red sweatband round his head causing allsorts of fuss.

I also think its funny because both tactic scare each other imho. Th stealthy snipers are scared of someone running at them and the aggressive people are scared of the sniper they can't see. Guess its all part of the fun.

PS Stealth vs Stealth thats when things get interesting!

Comment

Originally posted by Tyler View Post
                        same.
                        only i tend to move silently. shoot wait to be shot at move to a differnt place still eyes on my target. wait for them to pop up tio shoot at where i was and hit them then from another angel
                        Ditto.
                        So much fun when their face does the "I thought he was there but now he's gone look"

and then changes to the "F******* sneaky B*******!" face just before walking back to the safe zone in disbelief!

:D

Comment

as stealthy as i wish i was, it has to be all out aggression, that is the only way to rock in a cqb enviroment :D

Also years of bodily abuse in the pub and cafe do not tend to make a stealthy airsofter

so yea its all out blood and guts for me
                          Last edited by yiddo212; 14 June, 2011, 22:52. Reason: Spelling mistake
                          "Of all the things i've lost, I miss my mind the most"

Comment

Originally posted by Stickybomb View Post
                            Stealth, agression doesnt quite work with a bolt action
                            it so does XD

run around with just dropleg platforms for mags, and a full auto pistol lol

you'll be fine

Comment

• I stealth until I get to where I want to be then I'm like a bat out of hell ,shooting anything in my line of sight( ofcourse I mean the enimies).

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

Comment

stealth all the way for me

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Matteh1990 Find out more about Matteh1990
                                Working...
                                X