Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: pistols only?

Originally posted by wedge75 View Post
    that sounds bleddy awsome but what if they shot at the light and hit you hand OUCHY !!!
    good tatics though thanks
    I was thinking more what if they were hip firing to your face, ouch

Comment

Originally posted by wedge75 View Post
      that sounds bleddy awsome but what if they shot at the light and hit you hand OUCHY !!!
      good tatics though thanks
      Haha well, just think of it this way, would you rather your face was behind that torch as well? :P

Already had the lens shot out of the torch, though not from doing this. but you can put the torch flush against the corner, and angle it round, rather than sticking your arm out all the way with the torch on the end if you catch my drift!

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post
        Haha well, just think of it this way, would you rather your face was behind that torch as well? :P

Already had the lens shot out of the torch, though not from doing this. but you can put the torch flush against the corner, and angle it round, rather than sticking your arm out all the way with the torch on the end if you catch my drift!
        i can confirm this tactic is bloomin awesome!! i went to the bother of bringing my granny's old folding walking stick with my torch attached with a mix of blu tac and selotape, holding it out with one hand and shooting with my pistol in the other (luckily i am ambidextorous ahah)
        Team Ballin' - "It sounds dirty because it is"

Comment

Quote - Doc Maple - "i tend to wear a small tac. vest , shit , and a pair of cams and lightweight boots and run like hell its alot easier to flank and more lightweight too!"

Just read this, really laughed a lot at the other user's comments - no wonder you're approach is so effective, the other team are probably running away if you're covered in sh!t - must try it myself - haha.

Very funny mate, nice one.
          I am battle-tested bayonets bro,You can’t process me with a normal brain-If you borrowed my brain for five seconds,you’d be like-Dude-can’t handle it,unplug this b@st@rd!-It fires in a way that’s maybe not from,uh this terrestrial realm-Charlie Sheen

Comment

I think the next time i go to anzio camp, i'm going to go nothing but my 2 pistols for at least 1 game.
            i have an Meu (gbb) and a G18c (electric) doubt i'd take a gas bottle out with me to fill up the meu mags with when they run out, but that why i'd carry the other pistol

provided i can get my Meu to work again

Comment

Every day we run a pistol/shotties vs AEGs - pistols win 9 times out of ten. Pretty much all our marshals run just pistols now, practically in the job requirement...
              ZED Adventures

Comment

Pistols only rocks, you find yourself coming up with some sly tactics due to being lightweight and limited on the ammo.
                Found last game some good run ups could help take out multiple targets by surprise.
                sigpic
                Armoury:Tm mp5/Ics m16/Spartac AK74U/Spartac AK pistol/m56c/Hfc m190/Tm m9 tactical master/Armourer works HX11/Dynatex BFG

Comment

Originally posted by Dude666fx View Post
                  Pistols only rocks, you find yourself coming up with some sly tactics due to being lightweight and limited on the ammo.
                  Found last game some good run ups could help take out multiple targets by surprise.
                  Or then theres me standing on the other side of the tunnel shooting at you like i was out of magnum PI or something lmao

love pistols only, changes the game entirely, most fun i have is always with pistols.

Comment

And that's when u see rampage within mini gun

Comment

Originally posted by edwa2 View Post
                      And that's when u see rampage within mini gun
                      How'd he get in there?!

Comment

I've opted for the pistol only variant . . . by carrying the Kampfpistol as a backup - which for the record is a WWII German flare gun which fires mini-moscarts (18 or 36 round).

So going out with a WA Beretta Cougar and 3 mags - plus the Kampfpistol allows for a few surprises - much fun to be had moving fast through a building, clearing whole stairwells and still going!
                        Andy
                        --------
                        WA Beretta Cougar 8045/ ICS M16 / Flare Pistol

"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." - Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

i have NEVER and i mean NEVER EVER w/CHERRYS on top used a side arm in the field. i souly play woodland so never had to pull on in CQB & for some reason just got it in my head that i hated GBB's and their lack of range, constant accuracy & w/e else i could pull out of the bag to say against um.

HOWEVER, after playing the whole day with a TM mk23 Socom, im converted, the lack of a moving slide appeals & its SO QUITE!

i shall be doing the same in a fortnight fo sho!
                          'It shockingly outranges many m16's and ak's. I have taped both mags together for added firepower and reliablity.'

Comment

have done it a fair few times tbh, was playing with 2 berettas but found never really shot them at the same time, just used them for fast changes

Comment

pistols only used to be all i had lol , i still do it from time to time with a pistol and a combat knife , hell of allot of fun when you see the expression on someones face when you grab em from behind and whisper ...mate youve been stabbed lol , then he shouts hit ruining the stealth element so you just shoot the rest of his squad in the back with ya trusty old side arm ... i tells ya people overlook them when they are one of the best tools a palyer can own , a must have imo

Comment

my next skirmish may have to be twin desert eagles only
                                Originally posted by Hawk
                                The P word again! You should say your love for airsoft 3 times and a holy Tokio Marui

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

omnomnom Find out more about omnomnom
                                Working...
                                X