Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: pistols only?

Originally posted by LtPurcy View Post
    Or then theres me standing on the other side of the tunnel shooting at you like i was out of magnum PI or something lmao

love pistols only, changes the game entirely, most fun i have is always with pistols.
    Bring on more one on one pistol duels I say!
    sigpic
    Armoury:Tm mp5/Ics m16/Spartac AK74U/Spartac AK pistol/m56c/Hfc m190/Tm m9 tactical master/Armourer works HX11/Dynatex BFG

Comment

Gas and spring day on Saturday for me. As I don't have a shotgun or sniper, I'll be rocking nothing but BFGs and my favourite pistol. No plate carrier, rifle etc etc. Just the drop leg pouch and a belt, BFGs and a pistol.

Should be an awesome day!

Comment

I'm never bothering to take anything other than pistols to The Mall again. Unless I get an MP7/MP9 anytime soon...

Just being mobile, not getting into stand-up fights and shooting only at what you can hit means you don't lose out at all!

Comment

I was at GZW last year when it was boiling hot weather and over lunch I left my black Hi-Capa with loaded and gassed mags out in the sun

The mags themselves were so hot I burnt myself on one of them when I picked it up, however due to my AEG short circuiting I was forced to use it, I knew it would have a bit more kick due to the increased temperature and so when I came across someone on the other team who was 80m away (I joke you not), I tapped my mate on the shoulder and jokingly said "how damn cool would it be if this reached" and then just fired one round without really aiming and looked away, the next thing I heard was:

"Argh... s***, what the f***, where the f*** did that come from!?!"

Needless to say I was more than happy

Just running my pistol, mags in a pocket, camelback and radio

WTB: TM HI-CAPA 5.1! CASH WAITING! PM ME!

Comment

Lol. If the mags were so hot you burnt yourself, you were probably running close to about 450 fps!

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post
              Lol. If the mags were so hot you burnt yourself, you were probably running close to about 450 fps!
              What can I say, the range was certainly different!
              WTB: TM HI-CAPA 5.1! CASH WAITING! PM ME!

Comment

Pistols only is amazing.
                nuff said.
                Lady Astor (first woman MP in the House of Commons): "Mr Churchill, if you were my husband, I'd put poison in your tea."
                Winston (getting unsteadily to his feet): "Madam, if I were your husband ... I'd drink it."

Comment

Originally posted by TB-Stalker View Post
                  I was at GZW last year when it was boiling hot weather and over lunch I left my black Hi-Capa with loaded and gassed mags out in the sun

The mags themselves were so hot I burnt myself on one of them when I picked it up, however due to my AEG short circuiting I was forced to use it, I knew it would have a bit more kick due to the increased temperature and so when I came across someone on the other team who was 80m away (I joke you not), I tapped my mate on the shoulder and jokingly said "how damn cool would it be if this reached" and then just fired one round without really aiming and looked away, the next thing I heard was:

"Argh... s***, what the f***, where the f*** did that come from!?!"

Needless to say I was more than happy

Just running my pistol, mags in a pocket, camelback and radio
                  I will vouch for this, it was certainly amazing, although I would say about 50-60m, which for a pistol was still incredible. The cycle speed was crazy

Comment

Looks like my Pistols only day isnt happening. And I was so looking forward to it! Totally bummed .

Comment

I've just built me a custom 1911 to replace my hi-capa after i sold it. Looks like a trip to the mall is in order...

Comment

I've played once pistols only, cqb game mode, everybody used pistols or shotguns only... It was great fun plus it's whole different experience.

Wolf

Asahi WA2000
                        WTB Piper Minigun

Comment

We had a pistols & shotguns only day today. In a small woodland site.

It. Was. AWESOME! :D

Really makes you think about your tactics a bit more, although ammo wasn't so bad, as I had 2x 25rnd mags, 1x 30rnd mag and 2x 15rnd mags shared between 2 pistols. One guy had a TM M3 which was brilliant to watch, but not so fun to be on the recieving end of...

Looking forward to the next one anyway :D
                          The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

pistols ftw used a mates umarex .45 match today got more kills with it than i did using the m16
                            sigpic

Airsoft Clan logo's designed for you for £5.00

Comment

What can I say, Pistols and shotties are amazing fun. It is of course more tactical because you actually have to watch your ammo count and your movements. You can not rely on 600 rnds of aeg to back you up. We used to run a pistols and single shot aegs game as a warm-up to our day of skirmishing. It was simply some of the best airsofting I have ever undertaken. There should probably be more focus on pistol games.

Comment

It's amazing how people will take a ton of an M4 or a SCAR out to the battlefield and laugh at the players with "puny" pistols...

It's also amazing how they end up getting shot square in the end from out of nowhere by these "puny" pistols...

My first pistol was a Silver WE 1911, I'm now thinking about getting a Night Hawk 1911 by WE... Maybe even two... :D

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

omnomnom Find out more about omnomnom
                                Working...
                                X