• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Double Tap

mods please delete, double post

Comment

Originally posted by hunter101 View Post
      I agree with what Sniperian said. If your not willing be shot then Bu**er Off and find a new hobby. Fact of the matter is, hit with 1bb or 100bb's theres no difference. Your out either way. It doesn't really hurt that much now does it??
      no difference?! i really beg to differ! please can you send me a photo of yourself just so that i know who to empty my mags into!

you even said
      hit with 1bb or 100bb's theres no difference. Your out either way
      so why the hell would you fire more than the one shot?

youve just managed to agree with sniperiain and contradict him in the same post, well done!

Comment

ill gladly send you a photo as it doesnt hurt that much! in your pic you have a plate carrier on. come on dont tell me you can feel it when you get hit there! and for the fact you have your arms showing and only shooting glasses doesnt hurt, roll your sleeves down, get a full face mask and where a hat. you wont get hurt:D

Comment

i agree at the end of the day its a little 6mm piece of plastic, it may sting a little bit but its no way agonising (unless your teeth get knocked out) an i have been shot from about7 meters away full auto with a deffinate 330 fps rifle. at the time you may get a bit hot headed (mainly because he was on my team) but you walk off do your time and get straight back in it. and them on monday have a good laugh showing off your battle scars!

if you cant handle a little sting. i hear flower arranging is in at the moment?
          one life, nine hearts, and eighteen hands that will rip you all apart!

r.i.p #2 gone but never forgotten.

Comment

My wife took 3 rounds, out a long burst, to one of the tendons on her right hand. Put her out of the game for an hour or so.

OK, that doesn't sound too bad; it nearly cost her a weeks wages as she was struggling to work due to the lack of movement in it.

Keep it sensible, we expect to get hurt, but we're not paying for a trip to some S&M club where we actually want to be hurt badly. Not to mention, the more rounds you use, the greater the chance of one hitting a tooth or getting past goggles.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sniperiain View Post
              look at most of the scoutthedoggie vids on youtube. have you noticed that there is not much double tapping? infact its almost all full auto.

:D
              One of the more fun aspects of days at CQB Scotland's urban sites, plenty ammo gets used (I averaged a 3k bottle of blasters every visit to the Hospital).. and people arn't shy with thier grenades either

Generally though unless the target is at the outer reaches of my AEG's (at which I'll pepper the target area with 1-2 second bursts in the hope of putting at least one beeb on the target, or making em hunker down so I or a team-mate can move up for a better shot) I'll usually try to fire in 3-5 round bursts if I'm in Full Auto, or try to put 2-3 shots in Semi at the largest visable area of my target.
              AGM Scar L (Black) - KWA Glock 17 - CA B&T MP5A4

Comment

i want to go to the scottish CQB, ive played at the "embassy", an old officers mess that has the windows boarded up.. that was incredible!

so she wasnt wearing a pair of suitable gloves?
                yer at the end of the day we are going to get hit, fair dooes.
                but you know there are precausions she could have taken to prevent it having.
                but your right its not major, i know a marshall who had the same thing done to her, who was a women, by support gunner gilome, name and shame:D. she wasnt happy

Comment

That was through gloves!

Without gloves she would have been thoroughly screwed, she's a dentist and her hands are her living.
                  sigpic

Comment

I agree with what Sniperian said. If your not willing be shot then Bu**er Off and find a new hobby. Fact of the matter is, hit with 1bb or 100bb's theres no difference. Your out either way. It doesn't really hurt that much now does it??
                    So you're happy to get shot with a full midcap at 350fps even if you've already put your hand up and shouted hit after the first 4-5 bbs hit you?
                    Getting shot doesnt hurt much. Excessive overkill does.

Originally posted by sniperiain View Post
                    ill gladly send you a photo as it doesnt hurt that much! in your pic you have a plate carrier on. come on dont tell me you can feel it when you get hit there! and for the fact you have your arms showing and only shooting glasses doesnt hurt, roll your sleeves down, get a full face mask and where a hat. you wont get hurt:D
                    So how about me then? I play 90% of my games using just my belt kit and an sks chest rig. I usually just wear a tshirt or long sleeved t if its cooler on my upper body and generally only wear full camo if I'm at a theme game.
                    Should I be wearing a plate carrier, body armour and long sleeved shirts all year around to play and run the risk of dehydration and fatigue and make myself a less effective player due to carrying lots of extra kit I dont need?

Airsoft has always been a game of honour relaying on good sportsmanship and gamesmanship on the part of the player for the game to work. Hosing people with 100's of rounds when 5-6 would have done is neither.
                    I know at my regular site pulling stunts like that would get you in alot of peoples bad books and if it kept on happening I've a feeling the marshals would be having a not so quiet word.

If you want to cause people pain when you shoot them theres another sport I can think of you might be interested in.

Comment

this isnt about you

Comment

If people are advocating emptying midcaps at other players then it is about me.
                        If you think it is ok to do that I want to know why you think it's ok. You've pretty much stated its ok to do so because some people wear armour. I want to know your justification for doing it when someone isnt wearing armour.

Comment

i think talking about emptying whole mags on people is rather exagerating, do people actually do this, and more to the point do people actually allow this to happen to them, even being hit with more than 6 bbs is a bit ott especially if you have declared yourself hit
                          VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                          trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Originally posted by sparrowhawk View Post
                            i think talking about emptying whole mags on people is rather exagerating,
                            agreed i think i may have exagerated a wee bit, we are talking a burst of maybe 7-10 rounds and them all hitting or only 3 hitting. the fella up there is getting at the whole "overkill", if you like, where someone fires a burst when hes a long way from the target and a burst of 14 all hit. we arent talking full mid caps, sorry if i implied that.

Comment

nah its cool...i knows its all just a bit tongue in cheek,and it doesnt need to turn into a debate
                              VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                              trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Originally posted by sparrowhawk View Post
                                nah its cool...i knows its all just a bit tongue in cheek,and it doesnt need to turn into a debate
                                yer true, im leaving at this.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

xDeltaOne Find out more about xDeltaOne
                                Working...
                                X