Double Tap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Double Tap

Single shot to webbing/chest (ear covers if they have a helmit ), then a second to a soft spot if they dont take it.
    Your life is only as long as my trigger pull

SAVE AIRSOFT IN SCOTLAND! http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/ScottishGunBan/ YOUR HOBBY NEEDS YOU!

Comment

Why waste ammo double tapping :P

Im not a fan of long range engagements- i like to get up close and personal, so then most of my guns are still strong enough- even my springers- to make a definite impact (not something that can be shrugged away), so i like to try and use one shot at a time, but i will use double tap a significant ammount of time, as i like to guarantee both that they'll feel the hit, and that they'll take it
      G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
      RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

why shoot for the head youre
        A) more likely to miss
        B) more likely to get a slap

if using a GBB the first is going on target and the second is going to go high

sod double tapping give em the mag!
        Yeah though I walk in the valley in the shadow of death.
        I shall fear NO evil.
        For I am the biggest, baddest, meanest mother F***er in the vicinity.

Comment

yer, found that at ranges of 45ms double taps are inconvinient cos the wind takes it:D
          best a whole midcap:D

Comment

Originally posted by seal View Post
            if using a GBB the first is going on target and the second is going to go high
            If you're having that problem you may want to use a firmer grip on your pistol.

Comment

double tap? i only have 1 30rd. mag from my dragon and that equates to... hmm.. 1 kill.

i empty it on someone until they shout their hits. body shots only at that range
              Main Weapon: Well MB-10
              Side-arm: WE Baby Hi-Capa 3.8

UkFur Airsofter

Comment

30 rounds for one kill?:s hi capa dragons sound fun

Comment

Double tap - good if you want to be Ross Kemp, not really got the same 'stopping effect' as in real life.

Burst shot is the way forward, half second squeeze. So maybe 10 - 15 shots for a clean kill at a longer range. Up close, 3 or 4 on semi in quick sussession.

Comment

Originally posted by jagillham View Post
                    Double tap - good if you want to be Ross Kemp, not really got the same 'stopping effect' as in real life.

Burst shot is the way forward, half second squeeze. So maybe 10 - 15 shots for a clean kill at a longer range. Up close, 3 or 4 on semi in quick sussession.
                    +1 :D somed up in a nutshell

Comment

sounds like you guys can't sight youre guns lol... or the game sites have a few to many cheaters. Probably the later...

Comment

so your saying mate you can hit someone at maybe 45ms whos maybe lay down behind a tree with his head and bit of his arse pointing out and hit him with 2 shots fired in succesion? i dont think i could do it with them in the open and stood still, they would probs have heard the wine from the GB and turned, or moved before the beebs hit, thats why if you spray the area he might move into the spray? thats why a bursting is probs best, look at most of the scoutthedoggie vids on youtube. have you noticed that there is not much double tapping? infact its almost all full auto.

:D
                        Last edited by sniperiain; 8 August, 2009, 22:52. Reason: forgot the smiley

Comment

tbh i only use single up close and burst wen ther more than 30 feet away

Comment

Originally posted by shadowcaptain View Post

i just shoot untill i hear screaming
                            Unicorns

Originally posted by seal View Post
                            sod double tapping give em the mag!
                            Unicorns

quite frankly i hope i never meet any of the above in the skirmish field. I fully accept im going to get hurt in airsoft but if i ever was on the receiving end of the situations above i would be having some stern words with the people in question. its a game of good sportsmanship, and that doesnt just mean taking your hits it means thinking about the person your shooting at!

Originally posted by Songbird View Post
                            i only have 1 30rd. mag from my dragon and that equates to... hmm.. 1 kill.

i empty it on someone until they shout their hits. body shots only at that range
                            the above quote annoyed me a little, though knowing that they play at GZ i must admit the amount of people NOT calling out their hits , or those that just shout "HIT" and/or not declaring their team. As i was always taught shout it loud and proud!

anyhow more on subject i find that quick bursts, i.e. 3/4 rounds, works the best regardless of range. If the wind is going to blow one shot off target its going to blow every shot off target! if you cant hit the person your shooting at, GET CLOSER :p. most of the time if they are hitting you and you cant get them its because they are using an upgraded rifle, get within their minimum engagement and what are they doing to do?!?
                            Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 9 August, 2009, 09:21. Reason: Language

Comment

Originally posted by shaft_239 View Post
                              Unicorns

Unicorns

quite frankly i hope i never meet any of the above in the skirmish field. I fully accept im going to get hurt in airsoft but if i ever was on the receiving end of the situations above i would be having some stern words with the people in question. its a game of good sportsmanship, and that doesnt just mean taking your hits it means thinking about the person your shooting at!

the above quote annoyed me a little, though knowing that they play at GZ i must admit the amount of people NOT calling out their hits , or those that just shout "HIT" and/or not declaring their team. As i was always taught shout it loud and proud!

anyhow more on subject i find that quick bursts, i.e. 3/4 rounds, works the best regardless of range. If the wind is going to blow one shot off target its going to blow every shot off target! if you cant hit the person your shooting at, GET CLOSER :p. most of the time if they are hitting you and you cant get them its because they are using an upgraded rifle, get within their minimum engagement and what are they doing to do?!?
                              basicly we are playing at being soldiers. in all fairness we are. ok a soldier wouldnt say this, "sir, its unfair that they are firing ull auto at us all the time, we cant shoot back cos they are firing to much, we could get hit."
                              if you see somone blaring full auto at you, its usually your fault for letting him get close enough for it to hurt. if someone has managed to sneak up right close and get you on auto, serves you right for not keeping your wits about you.
                              would like to see someone complain, "can you please try not to empty a full mag onto me please, i dont like getting shot up so bad."
                              "errrr no mate, if your not happy shoot me when you can shoot me with a full high-cap."
                              personally getting hit isnt a problem, someone sprays you, oww ok, walk off. its not lethal!

Comment

I agree with what Sniperian said. If your not willing be shot then Bu**er Off and find a new hobby. Fact of the matter is, hit with 1bb or 100bb's theres no difference. Your out either way. It doesn't really hurt that much now does it??

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

xDeltaOne Find out more about xDeltaOne
                                Working...
                                X