Collapse

Law Enforcement Game types. NOT SWAT.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Law Enforcement Game types. NOT SWAT.

Will the guys playing that bad guys be all right with getting pepper sprayed and beat with a baton though? :P

Comment

Thats a really smart idea, i mean something different pure in retrospect, but the police should have some kind of back up force with semi auto mp5's and shotguns?
      But all in all, really good idea!
      AK74/47 Parts always wanted!

Comment

Originally posted by cool-breeze87 View Post
        Will the guys playing that bad guys be all right with getting pepper sprayed and beat with a baton though? :P
        it wouldnt be real it would be the stuff robin has water in a squirty pepper spray can and you wouldnt hit them u would tap them and then they would submit lol

Comment

Unless they resist arrest :P

Comment

I think if you used gas rifles and smg`s it could be way more fun give the cops some gas smg`s and shotguns and the bad guys get home made looking ak`s and m4`s with no sights and stuff to make it fair make the bad guys use low voltage battery's so they only get a low rof and restrict them to just a 100 or 300 rounds each say
            sigpic
            Oh when will I get a decent knights stoner LMG aeg ?

P mags up for sale http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...encer-200mm-m4

Comment

To easy for cops then

Comment

why ? they`d only have 30rd mags the bad guys could have hi caps or 100rd mid caps and if everyone only has one life and theres a time limit to save the hostage and kill or arrest every bad guy then the cops will have a bit of a challenge
                sigpic

Comment

I'd rather it be cops are pistols only. Putting long guns in (no matter how many rounds they can fire from them) are just going to turn it into a normal skirmish situation. Having the cops with pistols only will make it a very different game. And who's going to cut off their sights on their guns for one game? I know I wouldn't.

Comment

cut the sights off ? Mine are railed on mate lol

True cops with pistols does sound kinda cool, cops with shell ejecting shotguns and pistols and 6 shot revolvers sounds way cooler but I hate looking for the shells on the floor after a game lol
                    sigpic

Comment

Just to make it clear guys, the cops would DEFINATELY not have assault rifles, or Smgs. It would be pistols only, with PERHAPS a shotgun per group.

Comment

Boo-Sabum Ben
                        yesterday whilst i was at a private game day one of my mates was holding, and he hadn't thought about what game types we should do so i suggested this......
                        I have to say its the most fun you will ever have being a suspect! fantastic game idea Boo-Sabum Ben but as mentioned before 80rounds is a bit low as we found we went through about 150 rounds on the suspects side. will be playing that game type again:D

Comment

Thats awesome to hear X-Ray! Glad you had a chance to have a go at it and had a good time playing it! :D

Comment

Following X rays stellar example of taking this one step further, I am planning to put this into an event/half day game scenario. (Half day Law enforcement, half day standard pistol and gas only for those of you with larger arms that cry to be used!)

It will be a private game day booked at XSite's Outpost site in Dunstable. I would like to know numbers, as we need approximately 10 people to make it happen. I would plan for this to be in the early days of september.

Please let me know!

Comment

i would do it but

i dont have a pistol or any gas gun

Comment

well go get one!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Boo-Sabum Ben Instructor & Umpire with the International Taekwon-Do Federation Find out more about Boo-Sabum Ben
                                Working...
                                X