Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

What do you do when you move to a new cover?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you do when you move to a new cover?

you are behind a hedge taking cover, What do you do before moving?

Re: What do you do when you move to a new cover?

I'd have a quick look around and ask my team mates if im fine too move

Comment

I always reload before i move away from my safe spot, if i'm safe there and might not be at the new cover, the last thing I want is only four shots left in my mag.
      If at first you don't succeed, use a bigger hammer...

Comment

hide behind someone and use them as a human shield - obviously only if they have got on my nerves that day :0)

Comment

Roll smoke and either run as fast as my legs with throw me or move slow and low depending if theres been any enemy activity.

Three reasons to stand up: 1. To get the remote 2. To go to the bathroom 3. Because you’re the real slim shady

Comment

Check for hostiles (or at the very least that they're suppressed) .. then RUN, RUN LIKE THE WIND!!
            AGM Scar L (Black) - KWA Glock 17 - CA B&T MP5A4

Comment

Shout hit.

If I've found cover, I don't want to move. If the team is moving forward, then it's not an issue. If the team is retreating, then I'll dig in and hope to be missed by the other team so I can shoot a few in the back.

At the weekender, game on got called while delta were still being taken to the start point. While most of the team ran for it, a few tried to stand and fight, but they didn't last long. I found a large clump of bushes and hid in it, waiting for the enemy to come past me. Unfortunately, delta managed to get on the slope overlooking the path I was by and, in about 45 minutes, I got only 1 kill (but a very satisfying pistol kill) before one of the deltas on the slope saw me and lit me up, thinking I was on the other team.
              sigpic

Comment

dependining on what the next cover is i adjust my gear and hold on the gung
                if i intend on fireing whilst moving i'll sorten the stock and hold the forgrip

if i'm running like a loony i hold the gunby the stock and the forgrip and try not to have to much in the pouches on my front as it hurts when a set of allen keys digs into your stomach as you hit the ground
                I.L.F.O.R
                International London Forces

Airsoft-the only excuse to shoot your mates

Comment

check pouches, supress then run like a feckin loony
                  Last edited by millar_7; 20 September, 2009, 19:27. Reason: spelling
                  Originally posted by Utorak
                  FUUUUUUUU! I'm not going to be putting the barrel of my gun near anything like that.

Comment

if im on my own, i stick to the open so i can see, i know thats probs against SOPs, but if you think about it, if i go through dense stuff, then i can easily be amushed. but on a main track i can see all around, unless i feel stealthy, if im in with a team i will ask for someone to atleast raise their gun, if not fire. then say, "moving", or shout it, depending on the noise and nade noise. then ID the target ASAP, and relay them back to the team so that if im hit they know where to hit them

Comment

get up and start running like fa(k, maybe do abit of shooting as well
                      Santa *creepy kiss* xXx

Comment

spray and walk.
                        cos i use a AK
                        trading WE M16A1 for CYMA or RS SVD with PSOP
                        http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...ting-trades%29

Comment

Originally posted by rockinrobin View Post

At the weekender, game on got called while delta were still being taken to the start point. While most of the team ran for it, a few tried to stand and fight, but they didn't last long. I found a large clump of bushes and hid in it, waiting for the enemy to come past me. Unfortunately, delta managed to get on the slope overlooking the path I was by and, in about 45 minutes, I got only 1 kill (but a very satisfying pistol kill) before one of the deltas on the slope saw me and lit me up, thinking I was on the other team.
                          Was that when me and Jag performed a F.E.A.R? haha

F.E.A.R - F**k Everything And Run!

Back on subject, i'd check where i'm heading for and request covering fire if needed and of course, run! Also, if advancing onwards, i'd get someone to take up my previous place.

Comment

Yes mate, that was when you bottled it and ran like a pair of screaming girlies!
                            sigpic

Comment

totally depends on the situation, and wether i'd actually use a hedge for cover (Mil sims don't generally class them as hard cover).

Behind a hedge alone - Check for hostiles, eliminate if required. Make sure fresh mag is loaded, all kit is secure, and prepare my move, planning route and checking as to wether theres is any additional cover to my final destination, and laying smoke if i feel its needed.
                              Time for all this - 20-30 seconds top.

With other team mates/ full squad.
                              If on point, move out following the single shooter routine, but upon arrival at destination, adopt a covering posture for following team mates.
                              If moving out after pointman, cover advancing team mates to destination point.
                              Ratty
                              Trader Feedback.
                              http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=16017

Yorkshire Players Forum.
                              http://www.zeroin.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=110

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

WelshXtreameWarrior I'd love to get an airsoft gun and will have one soon and will be looking for a Sniper Rifle! :) Find out more about WelshXtreameWarrior
                              Working...
                              X