Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

What do you do when you move to a new cover?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What do you do when you move to a new cover?

+1 on the cuppa.

During a game at Tactical Warfare, we all took a slight de-tour towards the safe zone to grab a cuppa, the slipped back into the game like nothing happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Intervention View Post
      During games at pretty well everywhere I play,I have to take a slight de-tour towards the safe zone to grab another gun due to my sling failing and breaking my gun, then slip back into the game like nothing happened.
      :D:D:D
      sigpic

Comment

Bastard hahahahaha.
        Well them days are over sir!

Comment

Originally posted by Beef View Post
          I actually have it lit whilst walking to the cover.

Never try to run whilst smoking/
          i cudnt agree more, some of my biggest fails have been from trying to smoke & run
          Kiran Payne
          TM P226 Custom, TM SAI G34, WE SRU G17, WE SAI M&P 9mm, WE SRU Apache XDM IPSC, KWA Kriss Vector Hard Recoil, TM HK416 Recoil
          Looking for another TM G17 and a TM M870

sigpic

Comment

if there are a lot of silly kids ill try to crawl through undergrowth, when there is a load of badly aimed fire coming my way, i just up and do the FEAR thing :P
            if there are no kiddies, i run, do a movie jump/fire/dive/fall over
            Originally posted by Fizzy
            Originally posted by Fred
            I don't like the look of the SR25, it probably won't be as accurate an it won't be as unique!
            You mean as unique as a M4 with a scope?

Comment

Originally posted by homer-side View Post
              i have seen somewere.[if i locate it i wil post/unless someone else can]
              the basic commands to follow/use .

the army etc use these to great affect,

move to next cover is basicaly move either forward or back to the next
              possable safe place which is in cover,to protect yourself,then, you can cover your team mates who then do the same and so on.

leap froggong to your objective.yer a good tip is to reload when and were possable.
              you never no .!
              Its called Pepper Potting

Anyway at TWA, we found a section of wood :D( you know the stuff you put goods onto) and i hold onto it whilst my friends follow me :P

Or just go for the crazy "one man charges into hailstorm of fire and come out alive" (considering i just walked down into the Pit heavily flanked with just a springer

Comment

firstly, dont hide behind a headge, last time i checked there not bb proof and most of the time people know your the other side....

Lie down and look as far round as possible, get an idea of where everything is first, check behind you and your surroundings, when ready and when you definatley think its clear. move on... dont chuck grenades or waste a whole mag trying to cross an open space. chances are that your going to waste that ammo on somthing that might no tbe there... its all up to what descisions you take.... good tactics have a good outcome if used correctly

BLOOD DRAGON Mk.IV STYLE / RELEASE THE DREMEL

Comment

If im seperated from my squad move slow and quiet, if the area is hot, fire and manouver.

When with my squad then pepper potting whilst covering each other.

But above all always move ready to shoot ie eyes on sights.

Comment

seeing as i enjoy my behind enemy lines 'pistol ops', i tend to stay slow and low, keeping my ears out for any enemy activity, be it movement, comms or gunfire. if theres a gunfight going on, i'll usually use the noise as cover to move, so i dont get heard coming up behind. anything that can disguise my movement is a bonus... i hate crunchy leaves..

heh.. that sniper jumped out of his damn skin when i put my gun to the back of his head and whispered "bang" oh so softly.

dont worry, i took the pistol mag out before i did it ;D
                    Main Weapon: Well MB-10
                    Side-arm: WE Baby Hi-Capa 3.8

UkFur Airsofter

Comment

I check with a team mate if its clear and if its not then ill get someone to lay down suppressing fire

Comment

Originally posted by sniperiain View Post
                        if im on my own, i stick to the open so i can see, i know thats probs against SOPs, but if you think about it, if i go through dense stuff, then i can easily be amushed. but on a main track i can see all around, unless i feel stealthy, if im in with a team i will ask for someone to atleast raise their gun, if not fire. then say, "moving", or shout it, depending on the noise and nade noise. then ID the target ASAP, and relay them back to the team so that if im hit they know where to hit them
                        ha ha ha rofl.

i like doing the crazy bastard thing and loading up a fresh mag then just walking straight at the guys causing all the fuss.

i remember i walked into a base full of delta doing that once! took out 3 or 4 before i got shot.

those were the days!

these days its all about being sneaky sneaky.

mac
                        Originally posted by Coz
                        Holds gun like a super sniper pro......Cries when wind blows his BB off course.
                        http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...iping-tactics- sniping tactics thread.

Comment

Ask your mates to provide cover while you sprint as fast as you can to the cover. Weave and dont stop.Trust me it helps and feels good if you can see others trying but just not running fast enough.

Comment

Originally posted by FunkycHUNKY View Post
                            Its called Pepper Potting

Anyway at TWA, we found a section of wood :D( you know the stuff you put goods onto) and i hold onto it whilst my friends follow me :P

Or just go for the crazy "one man charges into hailstorm of fire and come out alive" (considering i just walked down into the Pit heavily flanked with just a springer
                            Is that the flanking path?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

WelshXtreameWarrior I'd love to get an airsoft gun and will have one soon and will be looking for a Sniper Rifle! :) Find out more about WelshXtreameWarrior
                            Working...
                            X