What would you do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What would you do?

firstly see what they are armed with, if it's AK47s, MP5, ete, they are most likely new players and you and your team could hold them up, as one of your team good and get help

if they are better armed, see if any of them has taken charge and take them out, that person could be the idea of the attack and the attack fall apart. like before send someone to get help

if there is no one giving orders, see if there is anyone you and/or the others with you know, (ie someone you had a firefight before with) if you can get a idea of how good they are, you might able to hold them un as your mate gets help, but if there is someone you know is very good, off the top of my head, rampage, i would run, i know that i be very lucky to take him out let alone taking out god knows how many, i would send one person to get help and/or to get ready to make a SF line. myseft and the other guy would fight for a bit, then i tell the other to pull out, i will be the last man out
    Santa *creepy kiss* xXx

Comment

there is only one thing i do in a game in situations were i know im done for BANZAI run screaming towards the enemy dual weilding taking as many as possible with you? :p (sometimes it actually works haha)

But seriously i would most likely try to stay put and selectively take down targets while trying to remain hidden thus aiding the rest of my teams advance (really all i can think of doing to get some good out of a failed flanking mission)

Comment

Originally posted by Nine View Post
        Stay low, shuffle about a bit, probably switch to pistol for manuverability. Maybe abandon my rifle completely, depending on the playing area.

First target would be the guy that just came up - he's obviously in range. Then move on, looking for a better angle on the guys you were attacking in the first place.
        That.

Use the fact that you're unseen and concentrate on remaining that way. Let the spawned lot come towards you and do as much damage to them as you can. If they don't, then move up slowly on the base. Personally I prefer being on my own but that's just me.

Comment

If your on your own, wait a little while, take the time to watch enemy movments and studddy the problem at hand. Come up with a plan of action, were youll move next who to enage and when you will decide to fall back. I wouldnt make a move on the objective unless it looked like it was doable but by pulling the defenders out of position will aid your team as much as a springer fulled 25 rampage.

Thats just me tho Im very clinical and quite good at thinking under presure. But when undetected use all of its potential.

Curtis

Comment

its been 1 1/4 years since this thread was made :p

ah well, personally i just lay low while they advance, then stay low and spray&pray. If no movement is forthcoming, semi/short burst as many people as possible, and fall back when taking fire

-Matt
            hasta la vista, baby

Comment

youde just have to go for a last stand auto styley

Comment

Stay hidden for a bit, see what you can do from the postion. They'll soon start wasting plenty of time trying to work out where you are and hopefully if you have some decenet players on your team they'll take hte optertunty to capatilse. Failing that go loud and destract them that way. Your sacrise will be in vain!
                Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 16 August, 2010, 10:27.
                "I sincerely hope your next shit is a hedgehog" loki7491
                Life in the fast lane........
                sigpic

Comment

Get a knife and take 'em all out
                  Originally posted by hellbound
                  Magpul'ed guns wish they had Chuck Norris attachments

Comment

id simply hide from that enemy, wait till he passes, then maybe try and shift my way into the base from a strange angle, like through a window, under the floor, or just from another entrance

Comment

Theres 50 of them? Presuming the enemy whos taken out my team approaches my position i'd find a good hiding spot and remain there until he is close enough for me to shank him or double tap with a pistol, then get the hell out under heavy fire.

Comment

call in a air strike lol

Comment

Given the ods of succeeding being low, and coming from a MilSim site, I would suggest retreat, reorg, recce, plan, then go again with a better solution.

Perhaps that flanking maneauver was not best suited, because the idea of a flanking tactic is to attack the side, splitting forces or ideally attacking a much smaller force, in order to overwhelm that flank of the main line and force them to either change their defending formation or fall back in which case you gain ground. The point I am trying to make is that 50 people sounds more like a front line rather than a flank, or maybe I have read it wrong.
                          Foxtrot 58 Northern Ireland's premiere airsoft site
                          Co. Antrim

Comment

I say stay hidden and if they see you fight till the last man ( take as many out as possible to make it a laugh how long you survive )

Comment

i would tackle this with my wakizashi and katana.
                              Originally posted by DCRISP07
                              An argument over screws, only on Zeroin :P

Comment

Pegg it!
                                Originally posted by Jez@Devoted
                                Dude, more to life than ranking up in a forum!
                                sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

OwNaGe Find out more about OwNaGe
                                Working...
                                X