Clear All

Re: Shotgunners... Annouce your love !

Also just found out that my ASG Tri-Shot is great for spider removal :D
    Fire Team Zulu
    Find us on FaceBook - Fire Team Zulu Airsoft
    http://www.facebook.com/fireteamzuluairsoft

Comment

I had a scabbard for my shotty and you will be amazed how quickly that actually begins to were you down over a long day!
      Zeroin - Come for the airsoft. Stay for the trolling.

Comment

been trying to use my shotgun but just dont remember that i have it on my back when im close enough to use it

Comment

ASG sas12 long full stock. All i can say is woodland, cqb, wherever i play, using my trishot always brings a smile to my face :D ! as many people have said, epic moments become ever more epic when holding out an objective on ur own against aegs, or being at the front with your shotgun leading the way. insanely fun, insanely aggressive, scares the S*** outta anyone lookin down the business end of your barrel ( or barrels :P ) never go to a skirm without it
          when in deadly danger, when beset by doubt,
          run in little circles,
          wave your arms and shout!

Comment

I have owned many shotguns in my time. Ranging from a DE M56, to a Maruzen shell ejector GBB shotgun. But my favourite has to be the TM Spas 12!

Currently got a DE 56 shorty as I plan on getting a scabbard for it at some point.

Just to gloat, my past shotguns include:
            1x DE M56 shorty.
            2x DE M56 long ones.
            1x TM Spas 12
            1x TM M56 (long)
            1x Maruzen M1100 revision GBB
            1x AGM M500 Mossberg- gas.
            Recoils: TM MK18 / TM Recce / TM G36K / TM AK102
            Rifles: G&P LMT MRP
            Shotguns: TM M870 / TM M3 / G&P Sheriff 870 / Madbul AGX Tan
            Pistols: TM; Sig P226, Hi Capa Extreme x2, 1911 MEU / KWA; USP.45, M226, Glock 26, USP-c x2 / KJW 1911

Comment

I just got myself a DE M56 full stock and I'm planning on putting a toruch mount on it,

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

Comment

I've recently acquired a full stock M3 and love it, used it a couple of times in CQB but only used it in woodland for the first time a few weeks ago and had a ball with it, now it's always in my kit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

i personally love shotguns, im just waiting on my new DE m56 to complement my dan wesson shotgun revolver, just need to get a ton more shells now
                  trading WE M16A1 for CYMA or RS SVD with PSOP
                  http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...ting-trades%29

Comment

Was bought a Cybergun M3 for Christmas (which from what I gather is just a rebadged DE). Totally looking forward to some CQB action with it.

Question, if you're running a shotgun as a primary, how many shells see you through? I can get a pack of six (plus the two that came with it), think that would be enough?
                    Upcoming Games:
                    None

Armoury: G&G GR15 Raider-L, KJW P226, Cybergun M3, TM MP5 (x2)
                    Gear: British MTP, Warrior Assault Systems RICAS, Magnum Elite II Boots

Comment

I have 6 shells, does me for a primary.... Or....
                      -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                      -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

@Mickydoos,

I use my TM SPAS 12 as my primary at Bristol Airsoft Courthouse (imo the best place to play in terms of layout) and i carry around 20 shells.

Upside is that i always have enough, downside is that i sometimes they come out of the loose shell holders from movement ect.

I have known myself to go through 15+ shells in one game!!!
                        Dead or alive....your coming with me

Comment

Blimey. Well I'll see how 8 shells + speedloader + pistol goes.

Another one for you all.

Optics. What optic do you prefer on a shotgun. I'm thinking a holo sight. (Yes yes I know the argument for and against optics in airsoft :P )
                          Upcoming Games:
                          None

Comment

I just got a TM M870. It looks great with an aimpoint on it, and could see it being useful, but being an airsoft shotgun the barrel doesn't really line up with the rail. I don't think the sight can be adjusted enough to make up for it :P

Fortunately the stock sights seem pretty cool.

Comment

i dont use sights mate, just look down the barrel. plus my fold over stock is my judgement haha!
                              Dead or alive....your coming with me

Comment

Thinking dark CQB areas, sometimes cant even see the gun!
                                Upcoming Games:
                                None

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Subfan Find out more about Subfan
                                Working...
                                X