Celcius CTW/ Systema ptw small (big? ) problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Celcius CTW/ Systema ptw small (big? ) problem

lol, Tac covers his OWN WORK.... not standard systema parts. If his rewind fails, your back in the queue, may get it done for free if your lucky, but if a gear fails, your paying for it! nevermind the fact your paying ON TOP of the £1200+ for the standard gun...

Comment

Originally posted by madwelshman View Post
      lol, Tac covers his OWN WORK.... not standard systema parts. If his rewind fails, your back in the queue, may get it done for free if your lucky, but if a gear fails, your paying for it! nevermind the fact your paying ON TOP of the £1200+ for the standard gun...
      All right chill out mate, it's just a discussion.

The warranty is down to the independent retailers themselves, some DO offer warranties and others don't, big whoop.
      No, if his work fails, he covers the cost of fixing it. No hidden costs or any of that balls, all you do is email him (if you're unlucky enough to experience a break or don't treat your PTW as well as you should), you send it to him, he fixes it, he sends it back, job done. And on top of that Tac's work is usually good enough to last a good lengt of time, but what airsoft rifle doesn't need work every once in a while? Just because of a PTW's price tag doesn't mean it's indestructible, but they've got a damn long life if you don't bugger about inside the gearbox or play with the motor wiring etc.

Anyway, we've diverted from the original topic of this thread so it'd probably be an idea to return to the helping out the dude who has asked for said help.

Comment

nope, the Celcius warranty is direct from the distributors, STTS, you have to send your warranty card and gun serial number to them, then THEY replace ANY faulty/broken/defective part, free of charge within the 12 month period...

Comment

Then they have an absolutely fantastic customer service.

My point is about PTW warranties, not CTW warranties, so we seem to be talking at cross purposes.

Comment

HAHA first off mate, dont call me an elitsest prick,

i spent 4 months researching before i even spent out for the PTW series, so dont insult me or other users ...

ah sean i know your CTW very well as paul had it all modded from the forums ... and we compared the ranges and it was on par with mine ....

yes ctw have great service on CS side of the house, you know why they copied systema soo much they even copied the flaws in the designs even the 480b motors (490 copies ) have the flaw, the mx1,mk2 were shite ... the mk3 with the aug 2010 ecu was better with the .01 barrel but the ecu was still weak and motor was, plus sintered planet gears until they swap for lathed steel in dec models.

they offer great services on ctws as they know about the flaws etc and will happily replace the parts that fail so you have a ctw back up and running ASAP instead of spending for PTW parts

also there is actually 3 retails in the uk where you can get better motors from .... one in ireland, two in england

Comment

Cool, I did check in on him actually to see how he was getting on with the bike.
              Nice guy he was.
              Send my regards if you see him.
              I just need to sort the mags out, well 3, the systema ones and I'm gonna get the DIY hop mod kit to see if that improves the lately rather wayward hop, the only other issue is the bolt stop doesn't work once you've taken the mag out, doesn't need to be pushed when a new mag is in, I think I know what the issue, but I can't be arsed to change the board for something that doesn't stop the gun shooting.
              section 24 of the 1968 Act
              Supplying imitation firearms to minors
              1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
              2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Originally posted by r6shooter View Post
                HAHA first off mate, dont call me an elitsest prick,

i spent 4 months researching before i even spent out for the PTW series, so dont insult me or other users ...

ah sean i know your CTW very well as paul had it all modded from the forums ... and we compared the ranges and it was on par with mine ....

yes ctw have great service on CS side of the house, you know why they copied systema soo much they even copied the flaws in the designs even the 480b motors (490 copies ) have the flaw, the mx1,mk2 were shite ... the mk3 with the aug 2010 ecu was better with the .01 barrel but the ecu was still weak and motor was, plus sintered planet gears until they swap for lathed steel in dec models.

they offer great services on ctws as they know about the flaws etc and will happily replace the parts that fail so you have a ctw back up and running ASAP instead of spending for PTW parts

also there is actually 3 retails in the uk where you can get better motors from .... one in ireland, two in england
                Mate, if you class yourself as one of the "has to have the latest label" systema owners, then I feel for you, I really do! I' not alienating EVERY systema owner, most of the hardcore regulars to the midlands based shop I run are wielding systema's amongst other primary's, I don't think they are pricks either! I'm aiming that comment at those who have never touched a ctw, and turn their nose up at the very thought of their existence!

Does anyone knock the V2 clones of the TM design gearbox? no... in fact, many companies have taken TM's design and improved on it ten fold!!! leaving TM in the stoneage with their plastic bushes ect! I personally believe the ctw is no different, a clone yes, but at less than half the price...!

Motors, I can think of 4 aftermarket ones in the uk... I stated 2 retailers stocking CTW, and we supply the other one!

Want a glimpse of the future?

When this hits the scene, its going to change the way people look at the ctw!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Infa not bother to write about it.... ! Find out more about Infa
                Working...
                X