ICS L85A2 MOSFET Suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ICS L85A2 MOSFET Suggestions

Ok, I'll be picking up a better battery soon and I'll test again to see if the problem's still present. If it is, I'll crack it open and get someone who knows what they're doing hands-on with the space they have and see what'll fit.

Thank you all!

Comment

Good idea

Comment

ive used an 11.1 in my ics l85 for months with no issues and zero wear on the internals or contacts the only problem ive had is my triggerr locking on semi but im pretty sure thats cause i fire semi like a bitch and im abit rough

Comment

If you whack in a 11.1 for the love of god make sure your AOE is perfect and you have a decant shim job!
          Originally posted by anthonyyoungs1989
          The cans brand new... I'm clearly not retarded.

Comment

I run a 7.4 lipo in mine with an airfet AB mosfet and it is the best rifle i own in terms of responsiveness.
            I had all sorts of problems with the the trigger unit arcing and burning its self out until I fitted said mosfet and that has not only sorted the trigger problem, but has increased battery life and rate of fire.
            if you need any help installing it, let me know and Ill do my best to help you.

sharpy

Comment

Ahhh, just getting back of this, apparently some guy developed the AirFET for the ICS L85 and it solves the semi auto thing and works really well, i'll pm you a link if you want?

Comment

please use a mosfet when you are using 11.1 v lipo...its not worth the greif
                Signature Removed: Please read the forum rules

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Peter12378 Find out more about Peter12378
                Working...
                X