Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

best motor for 13:1 gears on a 7.4v bat ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: best motor for 13:1 gears on a 7.4v bat ?

I think I have a spare JG blue top plus the one that`s coming out of this gun plus another one in another gun

Maybe one more somewhere

So yes if the price is right I could sell you one of them

Have you tried some of the ics motors some of them are also slow but have ton`s of torque.
    sigpic
    Oh when will I get a decent knights stoner LMG aeg ?

P mags up for sale http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...encer-200mm-m4

Comment

Re: best motor for 13:1 gears on a 7.4v bat ?

Ok I got the new motor and My chrono is now saying 22rps on a 7.4v 2200 mah 20c bat that was charged last week and shot 1000 to 2000 rounds last sat

It seams pretty torque`y and not slow picking up at all and the motor fits way better then a magna or clone ut motor I`m tempted to try an x high tech torque motor on my m4 dsg when it`s finished the casing has 2 big cut outs for airflow and it sits really deep down in the grip

The 1st motor in a long time where I could fully tighten the end cap for the grip and then I still had to adjust it up a bit to engage.

It seams a bit slower then your normal speed motor I shot around 300 rounds in a few long bursts the handle got a little warm but nothing near what an m120 would do on the same build

I may install a deans on my last 2 guns to still be using mini tam`s that may push it up to 23 or 24 rps. With spin up time and the fact my chrono is always a bit on the low side with rps I would say this thing is doing closer to 24 rps

So around 4 to 6 rps over the jg blue top and if anything there`s less trigger lag. They seam like a good motor but time will tell.
      sigpic
      Oh when will I get a decent knights stoner LMG aeg ?

P mags up for sale http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...encer-200mm-m4

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

thekonassure Find out more about thekonassure
      Working...
      X