Real Sword Type 97 and 11.1v Lipos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Real Sword Type 97 and 11.1v Lipos

Forgot to add anything to this. But I plugged in an 11.1v not long after I got this.

7.4v on semi is fine. But 11.1v double taps. Now I know you can get it to over spin with too much power flowing through, but to perform a perfect double tap with each trigger pull? You can still single tap, but if you hold the trigger down for 2 shots on semi it does 2 nice times shots then stops. No extraspinning, no half cocks, strange

Comment

Apologies for bringing this post back from the dead but I am thinking about getting a Type 97 and am wondering which type of 7.4v LiPo (capacity and physical size) fits in the pistol grip once the dremelling has been done.

Comment

Only a short stock tube one fits really. To be honest, the mod is a waste of time. It's awkward to out the battery in there with the wiring short enough to not get in the way. You'd spend just as long putting a decent sized battery in the original compartment

Comment

Ah, ok. Thanks for the information.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Boo-Sabum Ben Instructor & Umpire with the International Taekwon-Do Federation Find out more about Boo-Sabum Ben
          Working...
          X