TM Recoil locking up on single shot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TM Recoil locking up on single shot

ever since my bevel gear went, my sopmod has been sitting around in bits waiting for frank to get them out on sale....im checking every day,its really bugging me,because I just know the one day I don't have internet I will miss the 4 hours that they go on sale and sell out
    VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
    trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

As above really, I have the same rifle and it locks on semi occasionally. Strong trigger pulls and a fully charged battery will see you through it. A deans conversion or a LiPo mod of one of the existing quick change batteries is a worthwhile investment - reduces this issue but doesn't eliminate it.

As for Fets, there's one in development by a guy working with Eagle6, but his workshop got flooded back in spring and reset a lot of his progress. He was hoping to have them out and on the market by this summer though, so they may yet pop up.

Comment

Sparrow, I might possibly have a bevel gear

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Smintheus View Post
          As above really, I have the same rifle and it locks on semi occasionally. Strong trigger pulls and a fully charged battery will see you through it. A deans conversion or a LiPo mod of one of the existing quick change batteries is a worthwhile investment - reduces this issue but doesn't eliminate it.

As for Fets, there's one in development by a guy working with Eagle6, but his workshop got flooded back in spring and reset a lot of his progress. He was hoping to have them out and on the market by this summer though, so they may yet pop up.
          I can say with a fair degree of certainty that eagle6 isn't doing any fets.

Comment

Thanks for all your help guys!

Comment

Hi, i have also a problem with my bolt catch...sometimes, it can be, that i have to press the button (bolt catch) really hard, to make the gun shoot again..other times i can push it very smooth, if you know what i mean...

does anyone have same issues??

Comment

Yeah it's normal its pulling the metal latch out of the tappet plate hole.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah it's normal its pulling the metal latch out of the tappet plate hole.

Comment

Can anyone confirm an airfet will fit and work inside a sopmod recoil?

Comment

no it wont, only micro fets like pico or ready made trigger replacement fets like the BTC spectre for New version 2.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

paul204 Find out more about paul204
                    Working...
                    X