Dead Famas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dead Famas

I kinda felt mine needed to go somewhere were it'd get more love. The guy I sold it to seemed eager. Hopefully it's getting to run free in the woods and hills somewhere now.

Comment

They are rare magnificent beasts, rarely seen on the fields of war lol
      The clown has no penis

Comment

If nothing happens it's electrical. Which means you might not even have to open the gearbox. The old v1s are built like a brick $h*thouse!
        -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
        -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

This is what I was thinking, even so I don't have a large type tamiya battery to test it. It was working, then just stopped one day.

The trigger still moves as it should, the hop adjusts and to the best of my knowledge it wasn't even used much.
          The clown has no penis

Comment

I'd be very surprised if it wasn't something simple, like a fuse or loose wire
            VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
            trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

I think I'm just going to sell it, just literally spent out on a KWA ERG. So I could do with the cash.

Who knows someone may get it for £50-60, spend 5 minutes on it and find out something came loose, then they'd have a working Famas and 4 mags lol
              The clown has no penis

Comment

If anyone interested in this Famas let me know, I just want it gone now so if someone is willing to pick it up PM me
                The clown has no penis

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Hef legend Been playing airsoft in and around Sussex for about 5 years, I'm quite into my sniping and enjoy having a decent skirmish Find out more about Hef legend
                Working...
                X