X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Help!!

if you go up a few posts - i have tried it on full auto

this rifle is only a month or two old

last time i took my gun to a techy i got ripped off - left the gun with him for a day and ended up with a bill of 60 quid which i had to pay

Comment

Ah right missed that, my bad
      TK Airsoft- Take one "from" the team

Army Armament L85A1
      Tokyo Marui P90
      HFC M9 Special Forces
      KSC Glock 18c

Comment

Right, sorry matey I was scanning the post and missed that bit!

Have you got a multi-meter at all?

Might want to check the voltage across the battery terminals, if the battery didn't spark whilst you were touching the motor terminals together (which you really don't wanna do too often BTW) then i reckon it suggests that either the battery is dead or there is a break in the wiring.

When you are trying to fire the rifle, is the motor getting warm at all? If the g/box is jammed then the motor will get warm and the fuse will eventually blow. ( That is the purpose of the fuse afterall)

Comment

- i tried 2 batteries in it - both are fully charged

when i try to fire the rifle it dosnt get warm or i cant hear any jamming/clicking sounds like its trying to fire

only thing that it could be is the wiring but i dont see how it could be firing perfect and then not fire at all

Comment

Something has probably come loose inside somehow. It's best to give it to someone who knows what they're doing cos you won't be able to tell without taking it apart I don't think
            TK Airsoft- Take one "from" the team

Army Armament L85A1
            Tokyo Marui P90
            HFC M9 Special Forces
            KSC Glock 18c

Comment

Only thing that springs to mind is that movement inside the gbox has rattled something loose inside or local to the box!

Do you know how to carry out continuity tests at all? If you do then great, test for continuity between all points in the wiring.

If not then it's gonna be pretty tricky to fix this without a techy, or someone with some form of electrical knowledge. Assuming of course that the problem is electrical, which it sounds like it may be!

If you were local mate then perhps I could've had a peek for you but it'd be a blooming long walk!

Comment

lol i will try and get a cheap techy as i need this for the weekend

cheers for your help anyway guys

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

callofduty Sales man of the year 09 Find out more about callofduty
                Working...
                X