Collapse

9.6v mini size lipo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was looking for a MP5k type lipo for my k but can only find 11.1v and i think that will rip my galaxy MP5k to peices....lol
    With there prices gonna have to use cs for mine, i am a big vp fan but gotta look after the pennies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Salvation View Post
      I only really play milsim, never run them down til my lipo alarm told me to stop so i couldent tell ya mate
      No probs mate im not a spray and pray type player myself so they should do good enough for me anyway.

Comment

If they can make an 11.1v stick lipo why the hell not a 7.4v version?

Comment

Re: 9.6v mini size lipo

They can, Firefox do one I'm sure.

If not, CS definitely do one.

I don't use <20C because I don't believe that 15C gives my motors (which are normally power hungry) enough... power. I'd also prefer to have that extra power available just in case, better to have it than not to have it.

If the motor drains 18C, but you've got 15, you're not going to be running as well as if you had 20. 25 would be a safer bet. Mind you, most of the technicalities of Lipo still go over my head!

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

Originally posted by Gaffa View Post
            They can, Firefox do one I'm sure.

If not, CS definitely do one.

I don't use <20C because I don't believe that 15C gives my motors (which are normally power hungry) enough... power. I'd also prefer to have that extra power available just in case, better to have it than not to have it.

If the motor drains 18C, but you've got 15, you're not going to be running as well as if you had 20. 25 would be a safer bet. Mind you, most of the technicalities of Lipo still go over my head!
            Ahh i should be ok with my 15c as its got the perfect rof for me and my motor isnt power hungry

Comment

Li Pos do have a burst facility which is good for when a motor tries to pull too much power from the battery. It is hard to say what burst a battery has as they all have different burst capacities.

But, if you have Intellect batteries go to ther website and they will have the burst ability on the specs. For protection and to stop battery rattle in the battery compartment of your gun I use Insulation foam. The type that you wrap around pipes.

Being a dark grey it has the effect of hiding the battery too. So helps with the realiism of the gun too by hiding the bright packaging and wires
              Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

tisane Find out more about tisane
              Working...
              X