Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

How much to fit all of this do you think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How much to fit all of this do you think?

Originally posted by Raguri View Post
    So i need a full tooth made of plastic not metal? And the motor would be ok or not, if i pull the m100?
    Sorry for the late reply,
    The motor should be fine up to M100, but with that ratio i wouldn't push much past that if you want that motor to last.

The azimuth piston clone that SHS do is the better one of the bunch by design, at least in my experience with the originals, especially if you are short stroking. That is the clear blue piston with 7 metal teeth
    dsgdreamteam

Comment

Well, after receiving an email back from richard from the Big Bird of 6, he has told me to stick with the ca piston, which makes sense, as it will make the cheapest part break first!

Then upgrade the airseal etc.

Also, would a 16:1 ratio be better?
      Last edited by Raguri; 11 September, 2010, 23:23.
      "Happy those who seize your children and smash them against a rock." Psalms 137:9

Comment

Ideal, are you still set on the short stroking? I'm not sure if CA supply their sportlines with the same yellow piston with the one metal release tooth as they do in the main line. If so, and you want to short stroke you will need to do/or have done modifications to move the single metal release tooth back in accordance with the amount of teeth taken from the sector gear or vice versa.
        Modifications to pistons with more than one metal tooth counting from the release side are easier to match as you would simply file off the unwanted teeth, or if there is no interference, just leave them, in which case you would only need to take teeth from the sector gear.
        The exceptions to leaving the unwanted teeth on the piston rack would be if the release tooth on the sector gear is enlarged like TM's.
        dsgdreamteam

Comment

Well, the gun im upgrading is the proline one, but i may get an SHS Piston just in case...
          The one you sugested in fact!
          "Happy those who seize your children and smash them against a rock." Psalms 137:9

Comment

If your ordering from one place you get a free spring with every SHS piston you buy.

Originally posted by Ominous Slayer
            A brain?
            Originally posted by snuff
            Can I borrow yours it's hardly used...

Comment

Yep, was that place i was looking at... But going to leave the stock ca.haha

So the list is:
              Guarder High Speed Revolution Long Type Motor
              SHS Super High Speed Gear Set for Gearbox V2/3 (13:1)
              SHS 6mm Steel AEG Ball Bearing
              Dream Army m100
              SHS Cylinder Head for Ver.2 Gearbox (RED)
              SHS POM Gear Sector Clip (Delayer)
              Super Shooter Stainless Steel Spring Guide V2
              SHS Aluminum Air Seal Nozzle for M4 Series AEG

All compatable with eachother sniper? (I ask you, as you pointed out the first mistake!)

Comment

I would pop down to a M95 and go to 16:1 ratio gears.

A brain?

Comment

Would 16:1 make a vast improvement then? as for the sake of 3 rotations, it doesn't seem that great!

Comment

Rather a bit slower than the motor can't pull them. For 13:1 you would want a M85 and a superlight, swiss cheesed piston never might the high polished gear box and the rest of it... But what battery will you run?

A brain?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Raguri 5 years off, now looking at finally dusting off the ol' girl and getting some games in. Find out more about Raguri
                    Working...
                    X