Compression

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Compression

Any normal nub with any sleeve (SRC, madbull and guarder) makes it protude too much, I'll have another look tomorrow and i may take abit of sandpaper to the block with the semi circle that keeps the nub in place to shorten it down so I can get a normal nub in there.

But just to clarify, any hop bucking is fine (bar the poor range) with the H nub, but as soon as a normal nub is in, boom overhop even when it's at it's lowest.

Another quick semi related question, would the madbull ultimate hop fit the g36? I could do with the tracer unit...
    WANTED: Dynatec BFG.

Comment

have you tried 0.28s? with the larger nub.

Comment

Not yet, will do when I can next get to either Kirton or CZ

Comment

I would do that it takes a lot more hop to get the heavy ammo to hop. So if it normally sky's with 0.2, you could weight down the shot so too speak. Maybe cause a level shot. It's actually a unique position, with most people switching to 0.28 and not seeing an increase because there hop simply can't hop the ammo enough.

Ammo is just as important in the fine tuning process as gun parts because of the different way you need to setup your gun for 0.28s.

Comment

All well and good, but who can afford to run it on .28's ?

You'd only need to do 1 or 2 skirmishes before it was cheaper to replace the complete hop unit and rubber.

Comment

i run 0.28s all the time ... £10 for 0.2s or £10 for 0.28s .... not a massive increase in costs there.

i wouldnt have it any other way.. it allows me to play with a lot of hop in woodland and i prefer the extra accuracy at range.

Hes got a g36 so its not like he can upgrade with a common hop up upgrade...

quick google of zero one shows this as example

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=5546

i have no idea if its compatible with the src though or if you get new hop arm componnents..

Its an unknown factor, where as that large nub you know its got a good chance of working with the heavy ammo.

Comment

I think I'm gonna get the TM hop unit if .25's don't give me a decent increase, I've heard bad things about those CNC'd units.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

DCRISP07 Find out more about DCRISP07
                Working...
                X