Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Piston stops with spring compressed, won't release...?! Help please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Piston stops with spring compressed, won't release...?! Help please?

Originally posted by NitroJoe View Post
    Quick update as promised: I've only just had a chance to get round to this. I put the original piston and piston head back in and hey presto it all works again! The 2 pistons were the same size and both had 16 teeth, it just looked like the teeth were not in sync with each other........ I will at some point put the aluminium head on the original piston and see if it works, ruling that out as the problem.
    Are you using an Aly cylinder head and Aly piston head at high speed without sorbo?
    Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

I'm using a 9.6v nimh with the standard motor so it's not particularly high speed. Its actually a brass cylinder head....and currently I'm using the original plastic head.

Would you suggest a sorbo pad for an aly brass combo? I thought they just got munched?!
      Signature Removed

Comment

Originally posted by NitroJoe View Post
        I'm using a 9.6v nimh with the standard motor so it's not particularly high speed. Its actually a brass cylinder head....and currently I'm using the original plastic head.

Would you suggest a sorbo pad for an aly brass combo? I thought they just got munched?!
        I would suggest 'metal' as there are several varieties of cylinder head and pom piston head.

Irrespective of using sorbo or anyother item to correct aoe. But if you want to use aly piston head and metal cylinder head yes you really would be better to have something to absorb the impacts.
        Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

NitroJoe I love lamp. Find out more about NitroJoe
        Working...
        X