G&G/Top Tech T4-18 Doing nothing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G&G/Top Tech T4-18 Doing nothing?

no it doesnt have to be at all it should move if connected. did you try the fuse?

Comment

Im very confused now, screwed it back together and out of desperation tried it again and it works?!!?

Comment

Seems to be firing fine now...i really dont understand and cant say i feel too confident with it. Thoughts?

Comment

send it back have them check it over dude at least when it comes back you can be 100 percent sure of it

Comment

Originally posted by BALBOSA View Post
            send it back have them check it over dude at least when it comes back you can be 100 percent sure of it
            Yea I see what your saying, just emailed them this -

Ok, I took the baseplate off and both positive and negative terminals were connected however the positive came away with only a slight pull whereas the negative was firmly in place, i removed the motor and firmly connected both the wires and whilst leaving the motor out connected the battery to see if I would have any life and again nothing. So frustratingly I put everything back in and screwed it all up. Gave it one last check with the battery and it fired... so I dry fired it on single and full auto and it sounded ok. I did note the bolt catch didnt flip down whilst dry firing can you confirm whether it should as I thought it would?
            I put a few BB's into the mag and tested, after a couple shots it jammed and had to remove the mag then fire and put the mag back in, tried again, did the same so i repeated my actions. Since the third time it hasnt jammed and appears to fire ok.
            To be honest I dont know what to feel, I cant say i'm 100% confident in it and I feel that i should for it being such an expensive piece of kit?
            Can you please advise what I should do?
            Many thanks

Comment

Send it back mate it's faulty goods

Either say I'd like a replacement or a full refund

Comment

yeah nice one man lets hope there cool about it

Comment

Hmm, they appear to be on the side of now that its working its ok, ive messed with it all day now and its actually been spot on, the range is pretty awesome, rate of fire been good and no misfeeds since the very first few shots which they have put down to gease in the barrel and said its common in new guns..
                  Anyway they sent me one back saying "see how you get on with it"
                  Fine i thought but I sent an email back saying ok however i did have a concern that if it stops working how far down the line would i have to be before i could send it back.
                  I got a reply saying "usually 7 days in an unused state"
                  This confused me therefore my reply to this was :
                  Just so I understand could you clarify unused state? I feel that I need to use the rifle to determine that it is running as it should? I was hoping to use it at the weekend at a skirmish (was my plan before I bought it) and obviously now as things haven't gone as smoothly as id have hoped I'm unsure what to do. Surely if I do take the rifle and use it and it stops working halfway through the day it is faulty? I'll only know this by using it tho. Likewise if I use it and it's fine all day I will be a lot happier and more confident about it.
                  Please let me know
                  Many thanks

I sent this after they closed so will hope for a reply in the morning

Comment

I'm having the exact same problem..

Whats happening is that I heard at one point the gearbox just spinning freely and then it was fine... then 10minutes later it packed it and wouldn't fire a single shot as if the battery wasn't working.

- Tested 2 new batterys
                    - Checked connector as best as I could...
                    - Now in the process of taking out the gearbox and stripping it down and seeing whats wrong.
                    - I was advised it could be the trigger select or something? or possibly some wiring problem.

I first need to figure out how to pull it apart and then I will update this and say how I got on...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

s11 Find out more about s11
                    Working...
                    X