Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: what gears for m140 spring

Originally posted by anikid View Post
    they are quite relivent as how much more fps you need to gain, certain parts may not be the best (1/5 cylinder). having a short length barrel (super stubby length).
    a m140 spring may = 500+
    a m160 spring may = 300fps
    the more we know on what you are running internaly the better we can help, ok =) (for all we know is that you are running on plastic bushings or 6mm bearings that will fail at higher fps thats all.

but if you just want an m140 go with any gears you can find as it will not matter for long.
    Thanks for your input but regardless of what else is fitted the question is still stands regarding which gears are best suited to a M140 spring.

Comment

My question is - What gears do i need to fit to be able to safely use a M140 spring in a locked to semi auto ICS V2 gearbox?there is no safely using a m140 in an ics "full stop"

Are 32:1 suitable?

yes,

Which manufacturer is rated as being reliable?
      higher the price, the more reliable simple as that, all toque gears are reliable by "small margins"

you have not searched as there is the spring rating in almost every discusion and online shop.

my first and only search
      http://www.airsoftpark.com/product_i...oducts_id=1744

i do not want to be rude but if that dose not solve your question then quit airsoft,
      players with mechbox experience have tried to help you to get "400 - 450fps". and its a case of I want marmite because it looks cool in black we can no longer help you.

if you where aware that there are other issues with high power springs in V2 gearboxes then you would have found your answer.
      Originally posted by DCRISP07
      An argument over screws, only on Zeroin :P

Comment

Originally posted by anikid View Post
        My question is - What gears do i need to fit to be able to safely use a M140 spring in a locked to semi auto ICS V2 gearbox?there is no safely using a m140 in an ics "full stop"

Are 32:1 suitable?

yes,

Which manufacturer is rated as being reliable?
        higher the price, the more reliable simple as that, all toque gears are reliable by "small margins"

you have not searched as there is the spring rating in almost every discusion and online shop.

my first and only search
        http://www.airsoftpark.com/product_i...oducts_id=1744

i do not want to be rude but if that dose not solve your question then quit airsoft,
        players with mechbox experience have tried to help you to get "400 - 450fps". and its a case of I want marmite because it looks cool in black we can no longer help you.

if you where aware that there are other issues with high power springs in V2 gearboxes then you would have found your answer.
        Its a simple question which needed a simple answer and that answer was provided by Midas at the start of the thread therefore I don't need to answer your questions.

So far as 'players with mechbox experience trying to help me' well Midas helped, a few others made statements and you asked questions that really were of no significance to me.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
        X