G&P Magpul MOE M4 - Internal Upgrades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G&P Magpul MOE M4 - Internal Upgrades

I asked a little while back and the short answer really is there is no way to know, only thing to do is try different ones. Most people swear by Firefly, I have never bothered trying to track some down so not tried them. TM an Guarder clear are good. some people like the Madbull sharks but again not tried, tbf I would say if you want something that will just work go for TM can't go too wrong with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Druico View Post
      In 2 minds about getting one now. For the money I'll be spending really shouldn't have to change the hop unit, especially as I though g&p ones were some of the best. Also a lot of people have had issues with long range and for woodland I need as much as possible :/
      There is nothing wrong with G&P hop unit, I only got a madbul as I was getting new barrel so made sense to me to get the hop (as I might get the tracer add on at a later date). one thing I would say is change the bucking, G&P seem to have made their bucking's with their eyes closed!

Comment

Originally posted by BringOnThunder View Post
        one thing I would say is change the bucking, G&P seem to have made their bucking's with their eyes closed!
        Yes my bucking was not a very good fit at all, noticed quite a difference in power when I swapped it over to the Guarder clear.

Hopefully getting a Chrono next month so will do a few experiments with different rubber & barrel combo's.

Comment

Thanks BringOnThunder, I'll play around.

Originally posted by Druico View Post
          In 2 minds about getting one now. For the money I'll be spending really shouldn't have to change the hop unit, especially as I though g&p ones were some of the best. Also a lot of people have had issues with long range and for woodland I need as much as possible :/
          Well it is a meant as a CQB weapon and as Thunder said, you don't need to replace the hop, just the rubber, that's like a fiver..
          The gun it's self has an insane ROF, a bit too high for me but hey, and a snappy trigger response.

but more importantly..

It has Magpul!!!

Comment

Apparently they did bring out a delux version which had full systema internals including the hop, gear box etc. Now although its not avaliable no more from anywhere unless its second hand, could i replace all the internals myself?
            Originally posted by hoggy21
            Welcome to the world of airsoft! Say goodbye to money, all other hobbies and your weekends!

Comment

You could do that, I don't know why you would. I would rather put my trust in G&P internals rather than Systema. I would say if something breaks then replace it with Systema if you want, but there is no point taking out perfectly good G&P parts (except the hop bucking).

Comment

Decided to get one and see how it performs at stock and just change as I go thanks for all your help
                Originally posted by hoggy21
                Welcome to the world of airsoft! Say goodbye to money, all other hobbies and your weekends!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Druico Find out more about Druico
                Working...
                X