ICS M4 Semi Automatic Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ICS M4 Semi Automatic Problem

The contacts seem springy and loose enough, my ICS m16 had a contact that had been cooked off, so I replaced that block while trying to go and a learning mission, and yipee!

Ok, I still have the problem with the ICS M4 going all full auto or double shot on semi, now the M16 has a different, albeit related problem.

Right so the ICS m16 will shoot in semi, but then the trigger will get stuck back so you'll have to pull it forward, with a click. It's almost like it slips off the trigger block contact. The trigger however is perfectly fine in fully automatic, it released comes off and you can fire bursts all day long.

Occasionally though, the trigger won't stick back on semi automatic but when this happens it just goes full auto. Playing with the gearbox split in half, when you hit semi, the gears rotate their prescribed amount and then the trigger locks back. When you unclick the trigger by pulling it forward the yaw control bar wiggles a bit.

Sigh these guns have character to put it nicely... that and I seem to be a bit crap.

Comment

Re: ICS M4 Semi Automatic Problem

so the trigger stick son semi? i'm not sure it could be the trigger spring making sure its fitted correctly. Make sure the safety lever moves correctly without fowling somthing. Does your trigger make contact with your gears and its them that are touching?
      Signature Removed: Please read the forum rules

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Fuzzy Find out more about Fuzzy
      Working...
      X