Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Which barrel should I use to upgrade the silencer??..help...!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Which barrel should I use to upgrade the silencer??..help...!!

Originally posted by jagillham View Post
    I'm not sure how that helps, as if the pellet hits the side, it will just loose all power and accuracy. If it don't hit the side, it wasn't needed?
    Hi

The paper barrel I made is very strong as I use lots of selectape around it. In additional I still use foam to wrap around the barrel to make it tight. Do you this gonna help?Or the best way to do this is to get a metal or iron tube?
    I will shoot you all.

Comment

No, lol.

You're missing the point I'm trying to make.

The BB comes flying down you current barrel and exits the barrel at the beginning of the silencer. For some reason within the length of the silencer it is going so far off course it was hitting the foam, correct? Where as it should be continuing out the barrel, through the silencer in a nice straight line and out the end.

Any tube you put there is just going to get hit by the pellet. So as it comes down your barrel it travels smooth and straight. Come out the barrel, and hits the side of your tube inside the silencer, and will just bounce around. This instantly destroys all the speed and accuracy the pellet could have.

To fix the problem you need to either ditch the silencer, get a longer barrel to guide it through the silencer or work out why it is hitting the side in the first place. Maybe too much hop, maybe something is out of line?

In short, any home made extension will just wreck the range and accuracy when it hits the side.

Comment

To fix the problem you need to either ditch the silencer, get a longer barrel to guide it through the silencer or work out why it is hitting the side in the first place.
        He aint lying...

Comment

oh ok,cause today I shot serveral guys in the game and he still carry on playing so I though he was cheating....well now it maybe my silencer. I think I will replace a long barrel which go straigh to the end of my silencer. Again this will cost me some money hahah...I cant do it my self cause I am a beginner hahahah!!

Thanks for your help.....
          I will shoot you all.

Comment

Hopefully not cost you too much mate. The barrel is quite easy to change, there are loads of tutorial videos online to follow. New barrel is about £30 - £35, and you could sell the old one to make some money back

Comment

Hopefully not cost you too much mate. The barrel is quite easy to change, there are loads of tutorial videos online to follow. New barrel is about £30 - £35, and you could sell the old one to make some money back
              Hi mate can you recommend me some barrel please?give me some name also should I buy 6.04mm or 6.01mm and what kind of length?Also if the barrel islonger than expected so shall I cut it offer to make it fit with the silencer? To be honest I am a fresh player so I dont really know anything )
              I will shoot you all.

Comment

Go for the Madbull Python VII 6.03 509mm.

Can't give you a link to one, as against rules to link to other shops than zero one. But take a look on Google!

Comment

Hi

Thanks for that and that why I ask you for name of the barrel. No need any link you guys have been very helpful
                  I will shoot you all.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shooter88 Simple and easy Find out more about shooter88
                  Working...
                  X