WE M4 bolt stuck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: WE M4 bolt stuck

To replace the spring is easy ..... Only one more pin to go.
    1.It is very small and halfway down the nozzle, holing the spring in place. Check both sides of the nozzle as there should be a small hole on one side and a big hole on the other (both are "small" but one smaller than the other)

2. Knock the pin through from the smallest hole ( the pin should be slightly tapered so it only goes in one way)

3. The spring will drop out

At this pint you could pull the two nozzle halves apart to fit your NPAS if you are doing that. If not, when ready to rebuild push the pin through so it takes up approx half of the inside spring hole.

4. Orientate it so the pin is vertical with the pin uppermost.

5. Gently push the new spring into place with the eyelet in position to receive the pin.

6. DO NOT PUSH THE PIN THROUGH YET. Flip the nozzle over so the pin is again vertical, but now facing down. If you got lucky the first time, the eyelet will now be hooked over the pin. Pull on spring to test. If you got it, push pin home. If not, practice makes perfect.

Comment

2013-10-13 12.09.11.jpg

pic of teh spring - also when i took the nozzle apart my npas came out....isnt this supposed to have a spring on teh bottom of it? (wasnt installed by me)

Comment

That spring is indeed broken!

There should be another spring in front of the NPAS in the print portion of the nozzle. Is it still in the nozzle?
        "
        I have both springs I can send you if you like. Promise me you'll make a charitable contribution to "The British Legion" or "Soldiers Off The Streets" and I'll send them to you tomorrow or Tuesday.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

messy Find out more about messy
        Working...
        X