X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KSC Glock 17 Issues

Hello,

My KSC Glock 17 is having a few issues.

When I fire it sometimes it fires twice in quick succession, other times the slide returns 3/4 of the way back and becomes stuck usually after I push it forward and fire again it vents gas. If I've no BBs left in the mag and I replace the magazine and press the slide release nothing happens and the slide doesn't go forward as it should.

Any advice would fantastic, but if you would be so kind and use part numbers when talking about specific bits so I can refer to a diagram that would be ace. So far I've replaced both BBU #23 springs and given it a clean.

Cheers

Re: KSC Glock 17 Issues

hi and welcome
    as the 17band 18 are similar these links can help a bit

tjings to look for in this case

rocket valve, mag catch ware , poor sceal with router, or weak or damaged recoil spring

read through these topics
    http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...-auto-and-safe
    http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...17758-Kwa-g18c

saves on my bandwith[/QUOTE]

hoarder of ksc glocks currently 11+ parts and counting

Comment

Having looked at the recoil spring there does appear to be a few minor cracks on it so i think I'll replace that and see how it goes, what sort of damage would I be looking for on the rocket valve? also what would be the best way to test the seal with the router

Comment

thanks for looking ^^ i was asleep when i posted that reply ^^;

anyway

rocket valve problems can be

broken and or missing entirely. normaly hapens with plastic ones rarly metal fails but who knows its airsoft anything can happen.

or the spring for the valve iirc part25 can be misshaped.broken or stuck.

or
        the cross retaing pin in there that holds the valve and its spring in place could have fallen out or slipped out on one side.

as for router sceal

this can be caused mostly by mag catch ware. the plastic catch warws down so mag moves down and doesnt sceal.
        this is easy to test. pop the mag in and does it rattle or push upwards into the gun. tell tail signs there worn.

and if the mag is realy realy old the friction could have worn the router down aswell.

Comment

Checking the rocket valve, its metal and no bits appear to be missing. Replaced spring 25 and part 26 is pretty secure. The mags seem secure and no play at all, I would test itbut I've ran out of gas, typical! Looks like I'm off to PB tomorrow ¬_¬

Comment

hmm ok next thing to check out is the hammer and its sears on it. if there ok then next step is to see if the triggerbar part92 is ok.

when you pull the trigger fully with the slide off. does the other end of the bar easily slip/click under the sear? i guessing its like the 18 in that respect.

Comment

Actually the trigger bar does slip under the sear rather easily

Comment

Mike - you by any chance mike from AO? It's dave from AO here :D
                Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

Indeed it is good Sir! The sear & trigger bar to be replaced next, pain to find though!

Comment

hmm dave any ideas? not a semiglock user so im stabbing in the dark now the obvious things i have encounterd are gone and no image to peep at

Comment

If trigger bar slips off the sear then you can and down the nub on top of the trigger bar a bit, that's worths for me before.

If it's double tapping that suggests a broken sear though.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
                      Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

It slips under the sear as you can see from these images!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MiKe636 Find out more about MiKe636
                        Working...
                        X