TM/Guarder P226 Help - Failing after 3-4 shots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TM/Guarder P226 Help - Failing after 3-4 shots

Glad someone notice it, it's not only the 226 but all guarder 150 springs, the worst I have came into should he tye 150% for meu...feels like 510%. And the handicap of 1911 is the small gas tank and with the guarder spring I managed to get 3 proper shot, that's it

Btw, obious u need ti make sure the slide and frame doesn't have too much friction so the slide cycles really smooth. Secondly with the guarder nozzle (their bloody qd) u often notice that the nozzle doesn't go all the way back to the neutral position, takes time to blend in but if it's still the same after many rounds, change it
    There is nothing call enough...

Comment

Sounds obvious but check your o-ring isn't f*cked if you haven't done so already! Really easily overlooked.
      Redcon Airsoft Team
      TheJim : RC-69

Comment

Right guys, finally managed to get to the bottom of this. Turns out I'd (forgotten to mention) installed the Guarder mag release, the E2 version, in my P226 which was causing all the problems.

I reinstalled the Guarder normal P226 version and the gun fires perfectly, even when using the 150% recoil spring (some of you may noticed I posted about 'winter' springs in the 'general' thread) and locks back every time.

Let this be a lesson to everyone, myself included.

:/

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

obious Find out more about obious
        Working...
        X