TM Hi Capa revive, old gun...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TM Hi Capa revive, old gun...

i dont mind taking things apart but guides help with confidence, theres loads to do with taking the barrel out, but not much on the blowback chamber?

i found this one tho:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7uEP...eature=related
    Last edited by BigRedJ; 17 April, 2010, 15:21.

Comment

hmmmm,

ok in the above video, the blowback chamber comes out easily with just one screw undone, is that right? because there's NO movement on mine at all?

Comment

Yes mate 1 screw. You need to push it forward while pulling it

Comment

thats what i gathered from the videos online, but there no movement in ANY direction lol

Comment

lots of flexing plastic but at this rate i'm going to break the slide

Comment

got it!!! blimey it was tight! oooh eerr thats sounds wrong!

and ive found the problem!! the seal on the piston head was crushed and in two piueces, so where can i get a new o ring? plumbing store? halfrauds?

Comment

think the blowback chamber is slightly stuck on mine, it doesn't spring back very well when moved forward
                So be it, threaten no more! To secure peace is, to prepare for war!

Comment

hmm, failing to get a seal, my father-in-law had a box of rubber o rings, and typically they were either just to big or too small!

I got one that seals just about, put the gun together, it fires fine but the BB for each shot just drops out of the barrel, is that a pants seal or something else?

the blowback fires fine, gun cycles fine, behaves great, just doesnt fire the bb at speed!

Comment

Its the seal, because well its a tad obvious what it does and how it will work with the gun.

Comment

Originally posted by LtPurcy View Post
                      Its the seal, because well its a tad obvious what it does and how it will work with the gun.
                      yeah i thought that, but it seems weird the blowback is fine, just shows it doesnt need much gas for that bit

Comment

The seal doesnt provide blow back, makes the gas route through the nozzle and out in a blast, without the seals its like a 2 year old trying to blow out candles.

Comment

i failed finding a seal so i ordered a new piston hopefully get it tomorrow yay!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

BigRedJ Find out more about BigRedJ
                          Working...
                          X