Tanaka M700 to TM VSR conversion kit & barrel advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tanaka M700 to TM VSR conversion kit & barrel advice

It would require modification to fit, and I wouldn't think it's the best choice, especially if you're using the stock barrel, as it's totally unsupported it's entire length, and the ali barrels will suffer for that. The steel ones would be better. I'd say prom 6.03 or PDI 6.05. Unfortunately neither are exactly cheap, but the conversion kit isn't either.

You're looking for a barrel made for VSRs.
    sigpic
    Tanaka M700 RealSword SVD TM VSR
    I want your broken Tanaka shotguns!

Comment

Cheers mate,

I wasn't sure if Madbull would fit into the VSR kit, but now I know, all is good

Cheers dude.
      It will take less bullets to kill him now than if we wait for him to turn into a zombie.

The elderly. They seem nice enough, but can they really be trusted ?

Comment

Hi everyone,

I was told the best hop rubber to get was the "Nine Ball Air Seal HopUp Chamber for Marui GBB & VSR Rifle"

Now these appear to be quite hard to get hold of and I just wondered if this hop rubber was the same "Prometheus Air Seal Chamber Packing Hard AEG"

Any advice on what rubber I should be using this the conversion kit and a VSR barrel ?

Ta, FL
        It will take less bullets to kill him now than if we wait for him to turn into a zombie.

Comment

It's the same company, same concept, but the prommy one is for an AEG barrel. You're looking for a VSR barrel, and a VSR hop rubber, or wide use hop rubber (same one used in TM pistols as VSRs).

Dunno if I said it above, but the KM hop rubber is good if you can find that. I've been told to stay away from firefly rubbers in this kit, and the King Arms rubber I've never heard a good thing about. If all else fails, you can't go wrong with a Systema or TM rubber. It wont be as good as it could be, but it'll still be much better than it was before the conversion.
          sigpic
          Tanaka M700 RealSword SVD TM VSR
          I want your broken Tanaka shotguns!

Comment

Hey everyone,

So after some months of looking around and dealing, I've got all the parts I think I need to start work on my M700.

I've got :

Kings Arms Conversion Kit to fit a VSR barrel
            G&G Hop up set
            Nineball hop rubber for TM GBB and VSR rifles
            PSS10 6.03 TB barrel for TM VSR

Can anyone give me any advice on how to do the work ?

Ta, FL

Comment

Very carfully . as part 91c or the black hop chamber can crack if your not careful ,

Comment

Bugger, I a bit heavy handed !!

Comment

Hi guys,

So I've got this Maruzen BP-1 bipod, it doesn't fit my Tanaka, is there anything I can do to make it fit, like filing a bit of the piece that goes into the rifle (I forget the name of that bit sorry)

Comment

I did this work a few days ago. The kit was indeed very simple to fit and I had no trouble with it what so ever, the only thing I would say is that it would be nice if KA made the instructions a little bit bigger !!

Now to zero the scope and get some .3's

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Four Leaf Find out more about Four Leaf
                    Working...
                    X