Collapse

I can't refill this propane bottle?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I can't refill this propane bottle?!

I had several different bottles - loads of colemans (the best one to refill) , one from Toolstation and one from B&Q and all of them were refillable.
    I just tried your bottle and it's as they said fitted with non return valve. I got one spare somewhere so come on Sunday to the secret meeting point , will be ready all full. haha

Comment

Yup - this explains why a couple of my tanks wont fill for some reason - must be newer ones...

Comment

That's great thanks Forei, at least I know it's the bottle and not anything else. Ill have to see if my other rothenburger one refills, and source an adapter for Coleman ones!

Comment

My other one appears to fill. Stupidly I forgot to weigh it before and after, and it wasnt empty, so I'm not sure if it did actually fill, but the usual noise that should have been happening did indeed happen, so success. Bit annoying though, the non refillable bottle was newer, so perhaps im stuck with finding old bottles to refill from, rather than new ones!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Boo-Sabum Ben Instructor & Umpire with the International Taekwon-Do Federation Find out more about Boo-Sabum Ben
          Working...
          X