Custom silencer builds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Custom silencer builds

My custom built VSR silencer with baffles just arrived.

Wow, it is very, very quiet!

It's also nice and light, much lighter than my ICS QD silencer. A simple design and highly effective!

It's not 'pretty' or covered in trade marks, but it is perfectly formed, the fit is spot on, screws straight into the the VSR barrel and has something that no over the counter suppressor has, built in baffles.

Not sure about the sock that covers it, I'll replace that myself with my own camo I think...

Functionality: 10/10
    Construction + finish: 10/10
    Aesthetics: 7/10 (perfect form but maybe won't suit the tacticool brigade looking for Gucci bling, especially the sock sleeve)
    Service: 7/10 Excellent communications taking 21 days from order to delivery.
    Value for money: 8/10 You could find cheaper, you could find prettier but I doubt you'll find a better performing suppressor than this + you certainly won't find one that screws straight into a VSR.

Overall I would highly recommend ordering one, I doubt you'll be able to find a better airsoft suppressor anywhere else.

Looking forward to getting some kills with it this Saturday...

Last edited by Trouble; 31 July, 2013, 11:45.
    “If it means interfering in an ensconced, outdated system, to help just one woman, man or child…I’m willing to accept the consequences.” -Wonder Woman #170

Comment

Hi I'm going to make an integrally suppressed ak soon..So will need one about 14 inches long ,in what ever material is cheapest,not sure the exact measurements yet on the diameter but about 42mm ish depending on the Rail I get but that will be 10-12.5 inches.. And again got to work out the best way to attach it internally!! Just a heads up is it possible? cheers

Comment

can you powder coat them too?
        do you have a 14x1.5mm ccw tap/die?

Comment

Hiya, sorry about the delay in replies, I have been away for some time, and have not had access to the internet.
          anyone interested in contacting me directly, please e-mail me at [email protected]
          "They've got us surrounded again the poor bastards"
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by eatthis View Post
            can you powder coat them too?
            do you have a 14x1.5mm ccw tap/die?
            Yes I can, as well as now being able to anodise them, and I do, I am assuming from the thread size you're thinking m14?
            sigpic

Comment

yeh the g&g m14 ebr uses a non standard thread ideally what i want is a converter like this http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=4913 but from 14x1 ccw to 14x1.5 ccw

Comment

Custom silencer builds

Ok, I can do that, just send me an e-mail at [email protected] to confirm and I'll get it done ASAP.
                Once again, anyone interested in getting anything made, just contact me directly on that address.
                sigpic

Comment

email sent

Comment

Just curious but did you ever make a silencer for a triple shot shotgun? like other posters though, no idea how it would screw onto the gun.

Comment

Yes I did, though I ended up making a threaded shot gun barrel to fit the silencer for ease of use.
                      E-mail me for more information.
                      sigpic

Comment

just seen this all this morning and im rather impressed and interested as i play a very hardcore woodland really "hunteering" and silence is what i use the most. tm mk23 pistols are vety quiet as they are but with baffels..... who knows :D alsoi have a custom mk23 build atm were ive run a gspec barrel through the inner barrel but the hollow silencer atm increases the sound so was going to mod it with cavity foam but the silencer is really bit short as think 3inch past the barrel does most the work so id maybe be interested in a longer silencer. what is the quietest material youve got or the quieteat silencer youve made so far? a mix of foam and material may work well? also gas guns are the best to actually silencer.
                        if a larger chunkier silencer was made would it be possible to add iron sights or a rail for aiming?

Comment

something along these lines but to fit a mk23 socom

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/7291/r0010861.jpg

http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/6584/r0010860.jpg

http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/3102/r0010857.jpg

http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/8500/r0010866.jpg

i odviously dont need one quick detact tho lol. someone actually made the one in the pics in airsoft if anyone likes what they see its the m9 kac silencer bases on the real steal version

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Chas Find out more about Chas
                          Working...
                          X