Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Franken Gun's Monster

Originally posted by dadio View Post
    the handles are non functioning details ,they'r made of MDF and are pretty strong really,I've just profiled them on the lath to make them look better so the wheels are rounded on the outer edges and the handles are more of a convex shape .i guess if they break then we can replace them at a later date .i'm looking forward to it's first outing on the 3rd of May and later in the year the German side will finally have a weapon to take out the armoured vehicles that the American contingent have ,they have this armoured jeep that's just awesome .
    that's fine... I thought they were operational, my bad. well I hope it goes well fella

Comment

well here are a couple of shot's of the completed project.

Comment

that looks the f*****g nuts!!! very very impressed mate.

Comment

3 colour cam job finishes it up perfectly.
          Would love to play in that WW2 bolty game, with control of the automatic deciding the day. Excellent.

Comment

Amazeballs!

Comment

final pictures , my mate who's painted it is into all the stencils ,lettering and number plates ,it just really turn's it up a bit.

Comment

That looks awesome! Good job

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That is brilliant, looks great.
                  "I sincerely hope your next shit is a hedgehog" loki7491
                  Life in the fast lane........
                  sigpic

Comment

Amazing job.
                    “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

Wow amazing job, I really want to see it shoot haha, is it possible to get into the internals so you can bump up the RoF and could you do other stuff like put different hop ups in it to give it an effective range?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Comment

it's easy enough to upgrade the same as any airsoft gun but that's not really the point , it's a working prop for WW2 milsim type games ,it's not designed to be invincible or the shields would be bigger too ,in short it's meat to be formidable and fun but not hopelessly log jam a game scenario where ammo limits are 100 rounds per life with mostly bolt action rifles in use .if it was to be used at a modern walk on day then 35rps ,mega high cap's and 350 fps would be cool but at a WW2 event you'd be shown the door .

Comment

stunning,how many hours to build?

Comment

it's hard to say how long it took as it was a joint effort , my part probably 30-40 hours , i made up the basic trailer and gun support post and then handed that to Gordon ,he made up all the woodwork while i made the working gun parts ,then i had it back to make brackets to attach the woodwork and it was back to Gordon for all the detailing and painting .i guess i spent almost as much time thinking up the design as i did building it , it had to be quick and easy to pull apart and fit in the back of an estate car ,it all just slots together ,there's just two split pin's holding the wheel's on and two bolt's holding the trail on and can be built from flat pack in 5 minutes.the amazing thing is how cheap it was to build ,it was about £200 spent all in most of it was scrap or left over part's .

Comment

She had her first taste of battle and all went well ,we Allied troop's eventually captured it from the Germans and turned it on it's former owners .just about everybody on the Allied team had a go and it stood up to the rigorous demands unscathed ,the use of two mid cap mag's kept it from being to much of a monster and meant that teamwork had to be adopted in order to keep it loaded .just one picture of the assault on the Flak 38 by the Allies.

Comment

just a few more of the game.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

dadio Find out more about dadio
                                Working...
                                X