tritium night sites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: tritium night sites

i have a set of Meprolight Tritium Night Sights for my sig 226 and a set of Trijicon 3 Dot Tritium Night Sights for my glock 26c i also had a set of tritium ghost sites but i sold them attached to a glock.
    i bought them last year from the well known auction website and payed about £40-£50 each for the sets,they cost about £60 now,and i would still buy them coz they are amazing! even in total darkness you can still target your pistol,as they glow like a mofo, easy to fit on, you dont need a gunsmith just a bit of ability.
    VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
    trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

yeah they are very good mate hense why send top slide of 1911 to get them on hehe

Comment

i thought about getting a set for my 1911,but as its for WWII or nam loadout,i dont think it would be authentic, ive never tried taking the sights of it either,so if its a lot harder than taking them of glocks or 226(which are fairly straight forward) then sending them away to be professionaly done would be a wise thing to do,which ones have you got?
        VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
        trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Tritium is a fairly strong Alpha Particle (a type of radiation) emitter. Alpha Particles aren't very penetrative like say Gamma Rays, they won't even go through paper, but get them inside you (by either ingestion, or say inhaling it in gas form) and don't be surprised if you wake up with a second head.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

guard-sniper87 Find out more about guard-sniper87
          Working...
          X