Projects for 2011.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Projects for 2011.

build a g36 dmr type with the hope of placing burst fire in it. Any one got any ideas from where to start in terms of gun and making it fire in bursts. Was planning to use a gen iii src g36e.

Comment

i would like to try buil the new british sharp shooter rifle ive played on the real steal and its lovely the only thing i cant find is the front ris unit other than that ive got everything else
      rifles light infantry
      swift and bold
      www.lastchancers.co.uk
      i apologise for my spelling im dislexic

Comment

Originally posted by shadowlink25 View Post
        build a g36 dmr type with the hope of placing burst fire in it. Any one got any ideas from where to start in terms of gun and making it fire in bursts. Was planning to use a gen iii src g36e.
        Mosfet it, hi torque motor and maybe even a high torque gearset if you want. Don't swiss cheese your piston, keep it to a heavier one, and make sure you set your aoe right. Then some work on your hop up won't hurt at all, making sure it's as stable as possible
        If you decide to do any of that, my work here is done :D if you need more info, drop me a PM

Comment

Originally posted by shoggy View Post
          i would like to try buil the new british sharp shooter rifle ive played on the real steal and its lovely the only thing i cant find is the front ris unit other than that ive got everything else
          Seems to me like it's integrated into the upper receiver, you'll need to wait for an aftermarket upper for it to come out, or you could find something similar to it for the time being.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

North West Outpost Find out more about North West Outpost
          Working...
          X