Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WA2000

Hi

I am thinking about trying to make a Walther WA2000 similair to the one candyman made, but a type 2 rather than type 1. The exterior and and furniture are pretty simple but I am planning on use an aeg gearbox for the internals. Does anyone know if this has been done before? if so b who?

Re: WA2000

Project update.

I have made the basic body components and have started on the wood funiture
    have decicded to use V6 gearbox with M4 hop up with short M4 mag, internal space will still be tight but this will be better than trying to get a V2 gearbox to fit.
    I have put some pictures of the project on my prfile.

Comment

Project picture

Comment

Looking good.

Did you do the metalwork yourself?
        sigpic

Comment

Yes, I can use a milling machine at work, saves alot of time and filling

Comment

Are you up for doing custom work to order?
            sigpic

Comment

let me get this one finished and i'll think about it depending what your after

Comment

WA2000 update

Update on body
                Main body complete, small plungers/catches missing.
                Sight rail complete, looks a bit tall but check pad will change that.
                Most of the work on the grip/mag housing complete, just waiting on mag before the well is cut out.
                Trigger guard just needs the slot for trigger
                Barrel nut fits well in side plate cutouts, waiting for M4 hopup to mill retainig slots.
                Front handguard formed just final shaping and battery recess to be milled out.
                Front barrel support block milled ready for barrel
                I have got hold of a GPMG flash eliminator which looks very similiar to the
                type 2's, just need on outer barrel, also need a longer inner barrel (600mm) only working with a 400mm for now.
                I have roughly positioned the V6 gearbox on the body and have found I will have cut away most of the lower rail for the gearbo and the mag well, I will have to add another rail to the rear of the body for strength and mounting the butt plate and the lower wood to.
                I have removed the g/box switch and will mount directly to the trigger.
                As you can see quite alot of work so far but I am being held up by the missig hopup, until this arrives I can't fix the barrel and hopup in the correct position. Without the hop up the g/box can't be positioned so the lower rail can't be cut up etc...

Hopefully the bits will arrive very soon.

Comment

Re: WA2000 update

don't really feel i need to say much more than its beautiful.
                  will be good to see it in its entirety.

Comment

thats some nice looking work your doing there
                    hello

Comment

That's a beautiful piece of masterwork and I wish you all the best with the end product...

If you look at the Shoot n Scoot replica's, then this could make some real money if you wanted to do it on that sort of scale!

Regards.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

Jealously just smacked me in the face with a sledge hammer...

Can I ask one thing though, why an M4 hop unit? I know it's probably way too late to change that, but they aren't exactly known for being the best. Unless you can get your hands on a Systema unit...
                        Trader Feedback:
                        New Forum: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5557
                        Old Forum: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?9461-mj23lj

Comment

Chose an M4 because of the long feed from mag to camber, will need to cut and shut to get feed sorted

Comment

Re: WA2000 no2

Update on body
                            Main body complete, small plungers/catches missing.
                            Most of the work on the grip/mag housing complete, just waiting on final gearbox and hop up position before the well is cut out.
                            Trigger guard being worked on at the moment, trigger made
                            Barrel nut fits well in side plate cutouts, M4 hopup fitted retained securely
                            Front handguard formed and battery recess has been milled out.
                            The lower chasis rail has been milled to fit the battery.
                            Outer barrel assy complete with "gas piston block"
                            The gearbox requires one more mount to be completely secure
                            I have removed the g/box switch and will mount directly to the trigger.
                            As you can see quite alot of work so...but progress is being made

Comment

beatiful, now start on mine
                              |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

hapi Getting to old for this s**t Find out more about hapi
                              Working...
                              X