X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: WA2000

I don't apologise for saying this but:

Frigging fantastic. Hat off to you sir.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

absouloutley awsome! But the scope needs to be bigger!!!

Comment

woooo,.......... just woo

that is all :D

Comment

sweet jesus that's amazing!!!!!!!!!! can't wait for an update on how the beaut fires
          Not to worry about breaking the law, as long as you're healthy.- spetsnazdave87

At which point I would mount my ride, which is a donkey called Akbar, and charge off into the enemy, lighting the grenades as I go

Comment

Oh dear god, this is amazing!

Comment

there is custom made guns and there is this :-) looks perfect :-) congrats indeed
              TEAM TG: 'TWO TONE'

BRAVO

Comment

Thats a pretty good effort! well done from Candyan

Comment

Are you the original Candyman?

Comment

yes, I am, you did very good job on that.

I like your one, just looking at the pics its shorter in the body front and back isnt it? overall length of mine is 905mm does yours make that with the barrel?

only critisism (but its only little) round the edges of the wood so they look smoother, but im not familiar with the version 2, it may be like that!

Comment

The body is shorter on the type 2 but barrel length is the same, as to the wood the cheeck piece does wrap over the top as type 1 and the pistol grip/mag well area do seem to be more substansial on type 2, I did try the grip patternation but didn't like the feel in the hand.

Thanks for you comments, I would'nt have started this if I had'nt seen what you had produced.

Comment

Been a while since last update but due to work and other things I haven't had any time to work on the wpn at all, but the Extreme-Fire MOSFET has arrived with a delay of 15 days due to the Icelandic volcano messing the airnail up..

I tried fitting the MOSFET this morning and I can't get it to work, there 8.4volts going in, it self tests, but when you pull the trigger it only puts out 0.5 volts which is no where near enough volts to run the gearbox.

Has anyone else used these MOSFET's and had a similair problem or have I recieved a duff one?

any help will be most welcome

Comment

IT WORKS!!!

Finally got the mosfet to work correctly, turn out my batteries were not 100% charged so it would start, self check, give a "fine signal" and then shut down when the trigger was pulled and reset itself.

At the moment the range is not to great but I aill adjust hop/barrel/gearbox to get some more.

I will be using it the next time I'm at GZ

Comment

My God you are a genius, was unsure about getting a milling machine but now will definitely get one. Is there a milling machine you can recommend for home use that will do work to this standard?

Comment

I can't recommend what machine to buy, the one I use the the one we keep as spare in case the normal production one fails

Comment

Superb. Really, really good work mate!
                                My Feedback

Originally posted by Tiercel
                                I mean, how dare I have fun? Im ruining thier immersion

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

hapi Getting to old for this s**t Find out more about hapi
                                Working...
                                X