Fps readings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fps readings

This is normal behaviour with VSRs where a good sealing around the hop has occured whether intentional or not.

As less air can escape back through the hop rubber around cylinder nozzle most of the air is push forward through the barrel and when hop is applied there is less of a gap for air to pass through and therefore rushes through the smaller area quicker.

When at the chrono, you should be chronoing with hop applied to the optimum setting you would use during game play.

Comment

what barrel do you have fitted 430 or 303mm

you may want to check over your gun again if its the 430mm.you should be getting higher fps than that with a 170sp.
      my last vsr was hitting 495 with a tm 6.04 barrel and 526 with a pdi 6.01 both 430 and the spring was old.
      user name changed from b*tcht*ts

Comment

Cheers for the reply,

The barrel I have fitted at the moment is the 303mm Laylax 6.03, But Iam considering fitting a 430 mm laylax 6.03 and purchasing a PDI light weight outer barrel so I can still fit the silencer without the barrel sticking into it. I am not really sure what barrel to go with at the moment, i just wanted to see if the work done so far is about on par with what other people have achieved.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

The Chrome Avenger Find out more about The Chrome Avenger
        Working...
        X