X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: need advice

Originally posted by Stickybomb View Post
    500fps is the maximum FPS for any site (Keep in mind all FPS is measured with a .2 bb) then you must use .2g bb's to upgrade your rifle on, only then do you swap to another weight.
    However the way you are thinking i wouldn't even trust you with anything over 350fps...
    And you'll most likely be required to chrono on .2's (which is why some sites have a site mag to use, just to be sure).
    "The only easy day was yesterday"

Originally posted by woody549
    Guns + Booze + Friends + Fun = Winning

Comment

Originally posted by fanta View Post
      Sorry guys ment 470fps
      Well that's better, but you still need to get a grasp of the fps/joule/limit. As above mentioned, 570 fps with a .3 is well over the site limit.
      As to your original question:
      You'll need a zero trigger type 96

New piston + head
      Spring guide
      Spring, a 150 spring with hit around 500 so you'll need to clip about two/ three coils.
      That's a basic route to get to 500 but there's more indepth upgrade advice in the thread that at the top of the tech single shot sub forum
      . .

Comment

Theres no point really, that 20fps aint going to make much difference. Spend youre money and time on the hop & barrel.
        And why would he need a zero trigger? (genuine question as i am now thinking i need one, but im not paying £150+ for one!)
        -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
        -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

470fps with a .3 is still OVER 500fps. Seriously just stop.

Comment

Originally posted by jonny lovegrove View Post
            470fps with a .3 is still OVER 500fps. Seriously just stop.
            Think he just has not grasped the fact that different bb weights fps equate to the different power levels.

The zero trigger I'd suggest for anything over a 130 spring as the plastic trigger box's will break at some point and the sears. wait, just realised. Is the well's plastic? I know mine is (warrior) and that's already cracked and bodged back together. I'm just waiting for it to fail then I'll get the zero trigger
            . .

Comment

Ok thanks guys. Will look into the ipgrades and as for that other dude my ste only cares if the gun is hitting 500fps with the type of ammo so if im using .2 and its 600fps theyll say u cant uae it but if your using .3 and hitting 500fps they dont mind . my sight is not a big one and is privatly owned by some farmer dude

Comment

I think the box is plastic, ive already got replacement sears, but the zerotriggers are way way too expensive. Illgrab the first metal set i see. Just swapped the piston ect.

Comment

Ok thanks guys. Will look into the ipgrades and as for that other dude my ste only cares if the gun is hitting 500fps with the type of ammo so if im using .2 and its 600fps theyll say u cant uae it but if your using .3 and hitting 500fps they dont mind . my sight is not a big one and is privatly owned by some farmer dude
                  Can you tell me what site this is so ican never go there? As its unsafe and id like to know what his insurers would say.

Comment

Nah sorry mate not aloud to give over personal imformation

Comment

I don't know who you play against but you had better start to take some responsibility.
                      Anything over 500fps with .2's will have enough velocity to potentially seriously injure people, also it would be classed as an air rifle thus making it illegal to shoot at another human.
                      It's people like you who endanger this sport (Second time i've said that.)
                      Lady Astor (first woman MP in the House of Commons): "Mr Churchill, if you were my husband, I'd put poison in your tea."
                      Winston (getting unsteadily to his feet): "Madam, if I were your husband ... I'd drink it."

Comment

Its the SAS secret training grounds run by farmer sparticus john... (dont forget old fanta's dad was in the Sas... Anyway as it's been mentioned already sites (not sights) chrono using a .2 Anything hitting over 500fps is not allowed at any PROPER/ OFFICAL Airsoft site.

Thank you to the guys who have genuinly tried to help but alas all for nothing. As its fallen on deaf ears.

Comment

Seems Legit...

Comment

What seems legit

Comment

could we please get this thread closed now?
                              Clearly this chap doesn't seem to realise the implications of going over 500fps (0.20g) with an airsoft gun.
                              Lady Astor (first woman MP in the House of Commons): "Mr Churchill, if you were my husband, I'd put poison in your tea."
                              Winston (getting unsteadily to his feet): "Madam, if I were your husband ... I'd drink it."

Comment

Haha this site is shoxking for the personality of the members saying people like me who ruin the sport. just because i asked a quwstion about upgrading.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

fanta phil smillie Find out more about fanta
                                Working...
                                X