This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Sniper Upgrades (based on a VSR) and Further Guide

Im thinking about getting the marui vsr 10 g spec and im a little bit confused
    ******* airsoft says you just need a spring,trigger sear,piston sear,and a spring guide stopper for 450 fps. Will that work? Because it looks like your saying i need alot more

Comment

What are Sears?

Comment

Hey, could really do with a hand, first, how do i remove the muzzle flash hider cap from the outer barrel? I have the pro sniper.

Second, i just ordered all my pdi bits, nearly got it all sorted, but i ordered the vc set, just read that this is the wrong setup for 500fps region? Could any one tell me why, and also, will the orange laylax neo piston (i have the vtrig) fit in the pdi palsonite cylinder if i do need to change the internal setup?

Thanks

Comment

Hi guys great guide BTW

I have just bought a TM G Spec and in the box were 2 new Laylax Springs 110 & 120

The gun is stock at the moment no upgrades

I would really like to get the gun upto 500FPS though looking at the parts required I'm going to have to start saving for the zero trigger ect, my question is could I fit the 120 spring only at this stage and push the gun upto 400FPS or am I going to start damaging the internals, if thats the case could I fit the 110 spring and no other upgrades or should I leave it at stock and start saving

thanks

Comment

id go with 110 or stock
            120 will damage the sears
            I AM A NOOB ON A MISSION!!!

Comment

which is better
              firefly soft rubber or laylax nineball
              for use with a 400 fps vsr
              thanks

Comment

what number do i have to get for a 400 fps pdi spring
                f.e 240 pdi spring

Comment

Great guide, good to see it's stickied so when I have enough money to upgrade my VSR-Pro, I'll come to here again.
                  Originally posted by psirus101
                  I once got a player 100+ metres away by just pointing my finger and shouting "PEW PEW PEW". He took his ****ing hit!

Comment

Originally posted by gezer View Post
                    what number do i have to get for a 400 fps pdi spring
                    f.e 240 pdi spring

first off at 400 fps neither soft will work ,

soft rubber is for 370 below only

above use the hard compond rubber variant

also 240 will give you over limits,

stick with anything upto 140 and will be site safe

Comment

I have just bought a TM G Spec and in the box were 2 new Laylax Springs 110 & 120

The gun is stock at the moment no upgrades

I would really like to get the gun upto 500FPS though looking at the parts required I'm going to have to start saving for the zero trigger ect, my question is could I fit the 120 spring only at this stage and push the gun upto 400FPS or am I going to start damaging the internals, if thats the case could I fit the 110 spring and no other upgrades or should I leave it at stock and start saving
                      id go with 110 or stock
                      So I could fit the Laylax 110 for an intial FPS increase until I can buy all the parts I need to reach 500FPS

Comment

Wouldn't cylinder head dampers reduce the distance of the nozzle in the hop up due to pad thinkness and therefore reducing the seal and FPS or do these dampener pads go inside the cylinder and i have misunderstood how these work ?

Cheers,
                        Russell
                        sigpic

Comment

anyone have any idea what would cause double feeding in a jg bar10? pleeease :p

Comment

ok, im having major issues with a secondhand bar 10 i bought off here from a wanted ad... anyway....

first issue was that the bolt action was stiff as hell, little bit of silicone cylinder grease and that sorted that, then a new problem arised,

slam firing: pull back of the bolt was fine, cliked into position, when i went to push it forward, bang, slam fire,

so after looking into this i found the problem is the sears part in the trigger mech wobbles like hell, so fixed that and now there is no side to side movement...... reassembled it.

bolt pull back, nice and smooth, forward motion feels really under tension from the spring and as soon as it its clicked forward ready to drop the handle down...it fires (and it is really hard to push it that last little bit before it fires)

ive looked and i cant find a reason for this, the sears are intact and no signs of wear on them, as is the piston...

so its 0040 hrs, im knackered and out of ideas....... anyone?

Comment

sounds like worn sears dude. think z1 do the upgrade parts from laylax, or a certain world of airsoft does some lower quality ones i believe. not cheap but hey i have just spent £300 on upgrades for the l96 so yeah stuff happens ehh
                              Taking hits since 2007

UNIT 13

Comment

great.... bought a dud gun then...... yet to use it an anger as well

oh well, thatll have to sit in the kit bag till i can afford new sears then....

!"$"£$%&^%!"$£"%^&^%$"%^$!"$£!$£%$ !!!!!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

mj23lj Find out more about mj23lj
                                Working...
                                X