Collapse

Chinese rifles and their upgrades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ooooo now that sounds good. I'll have to dig up my log in or make a new one and have a look!

Comment

Re: Chinese rifles and their upgrades

Originally posted by Caveira View Post
      No problems with sears or anything as all the working parts (including the CO2 bulb) are in the bolt itself.
      Now that's worth investigating for another project I have in mind. i.e. how to stop the liquid CO2 getting into the firing valve.

Comment

I bought a warrior L96 and in it at the moment there is:
        Laylax m120 spring-
        Laylax high pressure piston-
        Laylax piston head-
        Laylax spring guide
        Laylax cylinder head
        Madbull Barrel
        Fires like a dream and to make it good i might get the ASPUK hop up because heard there one of the best,But thought i would share my current upgrading platform :D

Comment

Ben, there are loads of stuff you can do yourself for performance increase

HFC vsr11 from a scottish retailer

then upgrade wise you really need sears piston and hop looking at and also spring

but then you can make own barrel spacers, rifle packing for stock, hop unit shims and hop arms, better air seal on both hop unit and cylinder
          use an xring for the piston, and the w nub from xfire for vsr series,

you will get VERY VERY good results,

and you can get direct copies of the laylax and PDI parts for 1/3 of their RRP

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Boo-Sabum Ben Instructor & Umpire with the International Taekwon-Do Federation Find out more about Boo-Sabum Ben
          Working...
          X