PMC Loadout Suggestions/Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PMC Loadout Suggestions/Help

I've been meaning to do a PMC loadout for quite some time and that my friends, is NOWWWWWWW

Will start from top and work my way down to the bottom

Head Gear - I've got my Black 511 cap which is what I was planning on using

Shirt - Have no idea what colour or design to go for so suggestions welcome

Vest - My OD Molle vest

Oakley Gloves

Black viper belt system with black drop leg pistol holster

Trousers - Was thinking of Khaki but unsure, again suggestion welcome

Black SWAT tac boots

I picked up a pair of 511 Tac trousers and shirt for £90 but to be honest they just don't seem to go, together anyway. Tried the OD trousers with the OD vest with black shirt and cap. Looked ok but again, I didn't have that ''I'm happy with it'' feeling.

Here our pics of the things I currently plan on using for the look;

Re: PMC Loadout Suggestions/Help

With that vest I'd go with as much black as you can manage.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Caveira View Post
      With that vest I'd go with as much black as you can manage.
      Any particular reason?

Comment

Just a personal thing really, but while different tans can look OK together I tend to think that different greens don't work so well.

Also, as PMCs often try to stay away from looking too "military", avoiding too much green would give a more realistic look.
        sigpic

Comment

I was thinking to go with a pair of jeans maybe. But need a shirt/jumper still, any particular one's I should look out for?

Comment

Plain black t-Shirt wouldn't look out of place.
            Coventry University Airsoft Society - "Rock Up Late, Fuck Shit Up, Go Home"

Comment

Originally posted by Tariq182 View Post
              Plain black t-Shirt wouldn't look out of place.
              I did consider that but due to poor weather I would like to avoid wearing a t-shirt plus it stings a LOT more when you get hit (Good old days of footy, getting the ball blasted at your thigh in cold temps lol)

Comment

heres a pic of mine and 2 friend mercenary style loadouts of course we'd wear extra layers in colder weather (this pic was in about may)

Comment

If you want to do a PMC

Ballcap or plain MICH2000

Plain colored shirt of some sort, polo shirt, t-shirt whatever. Just not a suit shirt.

PACA + Chest rig would be the best for load carrying in my opinion.
                  Something like a CIRAS, EPC or MBSS would work too, your common well known rigs.

If you run a sidearm 6094 or SERPA drop leg or belt is the way to go.

Khaki, Navy Blue, OD or Black trousers, or Jeans.

Eyepro is your choice of course but for accuracy something like ESS ICE's or Oakley M Frames or similar would be best.
                  Boots of your choice.
                  Gloves of your choice.

Ref Pics:

These are too high res to embed:
                  http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/5547/masbw6nr6.jpg
                  http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/1500/bwiraq2id7.jpg

PMCs and Mercenaries are not the same. PMCs are a form of Mercenaries but Mercenaries are not necessarily PMCs.
                  Last edited by Robin-Hood; 8 December, 2011, 01:55.

Comment

Agreed with the polo shirt, but avoid jeans like the plague, a) PMC's don't tend to wear them and b)when jeans get wet they are heavy, uncomfortable and also generally not as flexible as say a pair of cargo trousers
                    sigpic

Originally posted by Savaged Wolf

Snowdrop - hes quiet but always there ! like a jedi

Comment

And a haircut...

Comment

I just go with a black webtex soft shell, OD warrior rig, and tundra 5.11 trousers. Doesn't look like I belong to an army of any sort, but looks like I mean business!

Comment

Heres mine if it helps :

Comment

I'm putting one together at the moment, navy blue cargo pants, long sleeve heavy duty shirt in either khaki or black (think khaki would be better), a Coyote Brown contractors cap, desert boots (Lowa), WAS Ricas compact in CB (5xM4 pouches+1xutility pouch) Glock side arm on hip or Molle mounted. Custom G&G toptech Noveske M4.
                            Pants will have a dusty look thanks to some krylon.

Comment

Plenty of good advice and guidance above, and on the numerous other PMC threads. However, here's my tuppence.

For a Middle-East contractor, I'd suggest:

Clothes:
                              Black cap (which you have)
                              Black and white Shemagh
                              Black Polo shirt
                              Black Soft Shell Jacket (I picked mine up at a camping store as it was going out of business, but I know Sports Direct do some a lot cheaper than "tactical brands")
                              OD Trousers (which you have) (I prefer tan trousers myself, but I mostly play CQB, so don't need to worry about camouflage etc). Don't wear jeans, for the reasons stated in other posts.
                              Boots as per your preference

Gear:
                              Vest or chest rig, depending on your needs. Black or OD looks better with OD trousers.
                              Belt with further pouches and either hip or drop-leg holster (if you don't mount it to your vest) according to your needs
                              You may want a backpack, or beltpack, if you do non-stop skirmishing.

Weaponry:
                              -AK varient, or, for the well-supplied contractor, an M4
                              -Pistol of your choice. I recommend a Glock or USP.

You can't go too far wrong with this kind of loadout, and the averagely-stocked airsofter would be able to cobble a day's wear together without much forethought.
                              Steyr AUG A1 & 6 mags and TBB for sale

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Vulcan Raven Airsoft'in since 9th Jan 2011 Find out more about Vulcan Raven
                              Working...
                              X