X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Where to hide my stuff?

Originally posted by A spunk Bullet View Post
    (option 1

Go on about it constantly till she tunes out and stops listening and activly avoids the subject, it will get to a point were she wont ask if its new just in case it looks like she was not listening and even if she does ask she will accept you got it ages ago off a mate and assume she ignored you when you told her.)

I use this one it works treat my wife hates all of my stuff mainly the guns but i just talk about it until i can tell she has slipped into a coma!!

well her sister has let me have my own man room /armoury. surley sisters think alike so you can win her round..............

Comment

Originally posted by steveoz View Post
      My next step when I get properly into airsoft will be turning the loft into an armory - I am slowly building up my own empire step by step, soon she will have no where left to hide.
      Lol!

I've gone for the 'being honest as it'll hurt less in the long run' option alongside the 'go on about it for so long that she get's a bit bored and looses interest' (which, as it turns out, is an easy fit - apparently I 'go on' about stuff quite a bit).

That and buying her a laptop.

Cheers all

Flea

Comment

I have a girlfriend for sale if anyone wants one! maybe a swap for a systema......:P
        [QUOTE=archangel;463445]. At the end of the day, we are (generally) a group of young or middle aged white men playing with toys guns in the woods, never forget this.

Comment

Originally posted by arcticflea View Post
          Lol!

I've gone for the 'being honest as it'll hurt less in the long run' option alongside the 'go on about it for so long that she get's a bit bored and looses interest' (which, as it turns out, is an easy fit - apparently I 'go on' about stuff quite a bit).

That and buying her a laptop.

Cheers all

Flea
          Ahh yes, soften the blow with gifts
          Weapons of Choice:
          G&G SOC-16
          Socom Gear NOVAK neXt 1911
          JG - AK47 tactical
          VFC Scar - L
          Custom Benelli M3 Super 90

Comment

the best solution is to amass as much stuff as possible which she knows about and then anything new gets lots in the pile and has always been there...

Or have an open honest relationship where you don't have to hide things from each other :S
            Originally posted by Fenriz
            I deliberately and maliciously gun for anyone running a boxmag in any weapon that's not a proper support weapon. It's sick and wrong, and people that do it should be put on a register...

Comment

hide your airsoft gear in garage or attic. or even hide them in old suitcases you never use with a padlock? :D
              i can imagine it: a couple on jeremy kyle since the wife found a armoury in the attic she never knew about :D
              Originally posted by FireKnife
              Firing a MAC-11 is like a guy with premature ejaculation having sex with a stunning and filthy woman.

So much win but over way to quickly.

Comment

what ever you do, dont put it i the shed i had all my kit nicked in the summer from the shed, and caused so much hassel!!! what about under the stairs??? but make sure its i the house, got to be the safest place

TGS

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                X