LiPo do's and dont's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LiPo do's and dont's

Charge them to 4.2v/cell(personally i balance every charge)
    Store them around 3.8v/cell
    Never discharge them to below 3v/cell(personally 3.3v-3.5v/cell)
    Search for "Li-Po Battery Voltage Indicator Checker Tester 2s - 6s (BC003)" on that auction site and order one for £2 from china(or more from elsewhere of course)

Hard cases are for racers(brca requirment) and bad drivers imo as far as rc goes. I use soft cases as they are smaller, cheaper and make it easier to see swelling. Just don't drop your car battery first into a tomb raider style spike pit.

I personally couldn't agree with panoptes more though, 10 minutes on google or using the search on any airsoft forum would give all the answers needed.

In short click the top link ffs

Comment

Thanks for the extra info guys. Will be sure to check voltage ratings at every charge.

Comment

I'd recommend starting with good quality, 7.4v LiPo batteries, and once you feel confident enough, try 11.1v, and take plenty of midcap magazines, because you will essentially have the firepower equivalent of roughly two or three guys running standard 8.4v mini NiCads/NiMh's with Tamiya-type connectors. Why do I say 'plenty of midcaps'? Because I can't wind a high cap fast enough lol :-D

Great fun, just respect them, handle with care, and watch heads turn to you when you're sending more rounds towards your opponents ;-)
        Rocking out... With my Heckler & Koch out...!

Legion 412

Comment

gunna have to hijack you post a wee bit chunks,

what do peoples recommend for a G&G cm16? have been looking around on here but i have no clue what I'm looking at? thunking about getting a 7.4v lipo. but i don't think it will fit where my battery is in the stock! is it worth upgrading and getting a PEQ box mounted to the front ris?

any advice with this will help massively thanks
          sigpic

TM CQBR M4 - THE TITS

Comment

The LiPo will defiantly fit in your stock, try mine in there to make sure but it will be fine I think.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
            X