Am i too OLD for this game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Am i too OLD for this game

Im 44 and i love it, 31 is just a puppy, great way to meet friends and lose lots of money:D

Comment

Hi i am 42 and play every other weakend when pos,also take my son who is 11,we both have a great time,ive seen players from 10-60+ playing airsoft so you only as old as you feel,its great take some of the youngsters from work on a days airsoft,and hear them moan about how much they ache the next day when i feel fine
      just look at it as agreat way of exercising and you can do as much or as little as you want
      I all so play mostly at Elite Dorking,great site run buy some great chaps

Comment

well dorking it is then.
        im looking forward to breaking in my m16a3.
        sigpic
        www.wix.com/srosefx/simonrosefx -special fx+ design
        www.simonrosemakeup.weebly.com - CAD airsoft

Comment

Hope to see you there,i will be there this sunday 23feb,cant miss me 6,3" +son both in us tri desert

Comment

just a mention Dorking is run on every other sunday so next game is sun 23rd feb,they also have a CQB site in epsom which is a under ground bunker system this is open the sat the day before dorking and every wed night, you need to book for epsom,but can do walkon if you have all your own gear at dorking
            Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 13 February, 2010, 18:20. Reason: link removed

Comment

You don't stop playing games because you grow old. You grow old because you stop playing games!

Welcome to airsoft! I like your idea for a mortar, my local site in Essex have sentry guns and a mortar that have occasionally been used:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-iFpdRJqLg
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdmbLkypQDo

Unfortunately the local fisherman complained so we can't even use any grenades now

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

srosefx Find out more about srosefx
              Working...
              X